Chemical Guys Extreme Synthetic Acrylic Detailer 128 oz. Refill
An extremely shiny, high gloss detailer WITH A WET SIDE!Developed with perfectionists in mind, Chemical Guys Extreme Slick Synthetic Detailer delivers a fast shine that lasts. Chemical Guys Synthetic Detailer takes any wax, polish or sealant to the next level with no wax, no film, no streaking and luckily no effort! It is great for all painted surfaces, metal, chrome and even glass.
Chemical Guys Extreme Slick Synthetic Quick Detailer is the slickest lubricant and detailer available! The wet look comes from a polymer resin based fluid combined with acrylic wetting agents and lubricants. The anti static formula will reduce static charge and will help get rid of those annoying fingerprints and smudges.
Chemical Guys Extreme Synthetic Acrylic Detailer is formulated utilizing a synthetically derived lubricating agent to reduce static-causing surface friction by over 75%. By reducing static caused during surface friction - like drying, quick detailing, wax removal and application - synthetic detailer greatly reduces static charge left on surface. It limits airborne dust deposits by over 50% and greatly reduces the risk of scratching delicate paint surfaces.
Chemical Guys Extreme Synthetic Acrylic Detailer is 100% wax, alcohol, silicone, and streak free! Highly-reflective synthetic shining agents form an ultra-thin protective coat that bonds to waxes and synthetic sealants, leaving the surface slick, silky, and shining.
Chemical Guys Extreme Synthetic Acrylic Detailer is designed to perform even in hot, humid climates without streaking, cloudiness or hazy patches . Use it on red and black cars with confidence.
USE: This detailer has a multitude of uses! Use between washes and wax applications; use to maintain that brilliant showroom sparkle; use to help remove stubborn polishes and waxes; and it can be used on glass, chrome, gel coats, plexi-glass and fiberglass. It will leave your paint with a thin but protective layer that bonds with waxes and synthetic sealants to give a slick, shiny, durable surface.
As a Quick Detail or Maintenance Spray:
- When using in very hot, direct sunlight always mist on towel not surface, this will eliminate a hot surface from drying the product before you have an opportunity to wipe with a towel.
- Simply mist towel or directly onto surface.
- For the best results, use a microfiber towel to attract dust and minimize the risk of scratching.
- Do not use the same towel on your paint and glass that you have used on your wheels.
- Mist after washing, while drying or anytime for a fast dry with a superior shine.
As a Clay Bar Lubricant:
- Wash surface well with Premium Carwash Shampoo or Wash-N-Wax shampoo prior to claying a surface
- Shake well. Work in areas about the size of a car door or half the hood.
- Generously spray a light mist of Chemical Guys Extreme Synthetic Acrylic Detailer over clean surface,
- The objective is to keep the paint surface and clay well lubricated with the liquid detailer so the bar can glide smoothly across the surface without the risk of scratching the surface.
- Continue lightly rubbing the clay over the surface until it moves freely
- Occasionally wipe off any residue with a towel and proceed to the next area.
- If clay is hard to move or appears to resist easy wipe-off, re-mist the cleaned area and then spray Extreme Synthetic Acrylic Detailer liberally over surface.
This product cannot ship internationally.
You May Also be Interested In These...
I would recommend this item to a friend.
May 14, 2014
This stuff works great as a final finish fallowing my weekly wash. I use it to maintain/extend Ultima Paint Guard Plus paint finish, makes the finish pop.
Pros:Wipe on, wipe off. Good for spot cleaning and waterless wash between regular washes.
Cons:Non I encountered