Wipe on, wipe off application with MAMMOTH durability.
Prima Hydro Seal is a water-activated polymer paint sealant with a deep, clear finish. Simple wipe-on, wipe-off application will yield months of protection with a rich, organic shine. Hydro Seal will not stain or discolor trim. It is safe to use on any non-porous surface, including paint, glass, plastic, and metal.
Prima Hydro Seal is a busy detailer's dream. It takes just minutes to apply - there's no curing process or difficult removal. Just wipe it on and wipe it off. Overspray is no problem because Prima Hydro Seal works on every hard surface. What a time saver!
Thorough testing has proven a reliable 6-8 months of durability. Prima Hydro Seal has a wet, luscious look with remarkable depth. It doesn't have the "sterile" shine of many synthetics and yet is different from the look of a carnauba. The water beading is very tight, dense, and stays consistent wash after wash. It can be applied over traditional synthetics such as Prima Epic. It can also be applied over Prima Amigo or Hydro. Prima Hydro Seal can be immediately layered if desired.
Give your vehicle the protection it needs with easy-to-use Prima Hydro Seal.
- Start with 2 plush microfiber towels and a spray bottle of water.
- Apply to a clean car, out of the direct sun.
- Soak one plush microfiber towel with water then wring out excess water so towel is lightly damp. Fold it in fourths.
- Spread a quarter-sized dollop on the wet towel.
- Mist a section of paint with water.
- Wipe Hydro Seal onto the paint until it begins to disappear. Any remaining Hydro Seal is immediately ready for removal.
- Wipe any residue from the paint with your dry towel. Continue to the next section.
- Feel free to follow with original Hydro or add a layer of Hydro Seal.
Note that Prima Hydro Seal can be applied over Epic, Amigo or Hydro. The car should be wet-wiped after polishing (Finish, Swirl, Cut), prior to applying Hydro Seal.
Note also that polymer-based soaps, such as Mystique should not be used before Hydro Seal. Instead, use Hydro Wash.