|Includes poly foam applicator and 16 x 16 inch Super Plush Jr. microfiber towel. A retail value of $9.98!|
Durable windshield and glass coating provides unsurpassed protection, water sheeting and rock chip resistance
Optimum Opti-Glass Coating is the long awaited glass and windshield coating from Optimum Polymer Technologies, one of the leading innovators in surface care protection products. Optimum Opti-Glass Coating is a resin-based glass coating that forms a durable layer of protection against environmental contaminants, leaving your windshield and exterior glass clean and protected.
A properly detailed vehicle starts with a clean windshield. What if we told you there was a product that would keep your windshield clean longer than anything else, while providing rock-chip resistance? There is such a product from Optimum Polymer Technologies and it’s called Opti-Glass Coating!
Optimum Opti-Glass Coating forms a durable, cross-linking bond to glass and other silica-based surfaces, providing the utmost in chip, scratch and mar resistance. Optimum Opti-Glass Coating creates such an immense amount of surface tension on glass surfaces that water will simply bead up and roll off at speeds above 35 mph, rendering your windshield wipers virtually useless at highway speeds!
Optimum Opti-Glass Coating is a must if you live in an area with frequent snow fall. Rain, sleet, ice and snow will not stick to treated exterior glass surfaces, providing you with a clearer view of the road ahead. What’s more, Optimum Opti-Glass Coating lasts up to a year and is incredibly easy to apply!
- Only apply when the temperature is between 60°-90° F (15°-30°C). Do not apply in direct sunlight.
- Thoroughly clean surface and use Optimum Opti-Eraser to remove bonded contaminants. Polish glass if scratches are present.
- Before applying, wipe glass down with a 15% solution of isopropyl alcohol.
- Spray Opti-Glass directly onto foam applicator pad and apply in an overlapping, circular motion.
- Allow Opti-Glass to cure for 2 minutes and remove excess with a clean, dry microfiber towel.
- Maintain the glass with Optimum Opti-Glass Clean & Protect Concentrate
Made in USA