|Restores optical clarity to plastic headlight lenses, increasing nighttime visibility|
Detailerís All In One Headlight Restoring Polish is a one-step cleaner, compound and polish for plastic headlight lenses. Formulated using an advanced blend of micro and diminishing abrasives, Detailerís All In One Headlight Restoring Polish makes multi-step headlight polishing systems obsolete. In one simple step youíll be able to restore yellowed, dull, faded plastic headlight lenses to like-new condition, increasing nighttime visibility and reducing glare.
Headlights are supposed to shine bright so you have a clear view of the road at night. If you drive a vehicle that was manufactured in the last 30 years, it most likely has headlight lenses that are constructed out of polycarbonate plastic. Polycarbonate plastic, while extremely durable and resilient against abrasion and impact, has poor resistance to UV rays, causing it to yellow and fade overtime, reducing visibility at night. Detailerís All In One Headlight Restoring Polish gently polishes away the dull, faded layer of plastic to restore optical clarity so you can see clearly!
Detailerís All In One Headlight Restoring Polish is comprised of ultra-fine micro and diminishing abrasives that gently polish away imperfections in polycarbonate headlight lenses. By utilizing such an advanced abrasive, there is no need to use a second finer polish to optimize clarity; Detailerís All In One Headlight Restoring Polish cleans, compounds and polishes in one step!
Not only are dull, cloudy headlights a safety hazard - they're a serious eyesore as well!
Detailer's All In One Headlight Restoring Polish quickly and effortlessly removes years of oxidation and yellowing - in one step! Use it with a drill or dual action polisher.
After just a few passes your headlights will look and perform like the day the vehicle was new.
Detailerís All In One Headlight Restoring Polish is the only product you need to restore the headlight lenses on your vehicle. In one simple step it:
Detailerís All In One Headlight Restoring Polish can be applied with a drill, rotary or dual action polisher. Simply equip your machine with the proper wool or foam cutting pad and within minutes your vehicleís plastic headlight lenses will look brand new. Detailerís All In One Headlight Restoring Polish is easy to wipe off and its zero-dusting formula ensures your paint and clothing arenít covered in dust after use.
- Cleans by removing the embedded dirt and grime that washing doesnít.
- Compounds using micro and diminishing abrasives that quickly and effortlessly remove years of discoloration and yellowing, revealing a clear lens.
- Polishes with the help of ultra-fine abrasives that further refine the surface, optimizing clarity while increasing vehicle safety.
- Ensure surface is clean and cool to the touch.
- Tape off paint surrounding lenses. Apply using a drill or polisher equipped with the proper backing plate and foam or wool cutting pad.
- Dispense a line of polish around outer edge of pad. Press pad to lens cover and turn on. If you are using a drill or rotary polisher, set speed between 1500 and 1800 RPM. If you are using a dual action polisher, set speed between 5000 and 6000 OPM.
- Work polish in until it turns clear.
- Wipe off residue with a microfiber towel. Repeat if necessary.
- Follow with Detailerís Headlight Protectant Spray to retard UV-induced yellowing and fading.