|Remove light oxidation and scratches quickly and easily with Gel Coat Labs Gel Coat Fine Cut Polish!
Gel Coat Labs Gel Coat Fine Cut Polish is a low VOC compound designed to remove light oxidation, fine scratches and light chalk from both painted and unpainted gelcoat surfaces. Oxidation and chalk occur from exposure to the elements and scratches occur during regular use. Maintain the value of your vessel and maintain your gelcoat by removing the light oxidation, chalk and fine scratches. Bring out a beautiful renewed gelcoat surface. To restore original gloss and protect your gelcoat, follow with Gel Coat Labs One-Step Micro-Polish and Sealant.
- Removes fine scratches, light oxidation and light chalk
- Formulated for painted and unpainted gelcoats
- Can be applied in direct sunlight
- Shake Fine Cut Polish well before using.
- For best results, apply with a gelcoat wool or foam pad on a dual-action or circular polishing machine. The wool Avenger pad is recommended.
- Apply a small amount of product over a 2' by 2' area.
- Set circular machine between 1200 and 1800 RPM.
- Move slowly back and forth using medium pressure.
- Reduce pressure as product begins to haze.
- Buff off dry residue by hand using a dry microfiber cloth such as the AutoCare Edgeless Microfiber Polishing Towel.
Note: Avoid contact with rubber or plastic moldings.
- Painted gelcoat surfaces
- Non-painted gelcoat surfaces