Measures up to 3 individual layer thicknesses quickly and accurately.
The Defelsko PosiTector 200 Series Paint Thickness Gauge non-destructively measures a wide variety of applications using proven ultrasound technology. This device measures coating thickness over wood, concrete, plastics, composites and more. The Defelsko PosiTector 200 Paint Gauge gives fast, accurate readings with no calibration needed.
The Defelsko PosiTector 200 Series Paint Thickness Gauge measures up to 3 individual layer thicknesses in a multi-layer system and features a graphic readout for detailed analysis of the coating system. This gauge has impressive internal memory, a backlit display, bi-color indicator light, and a built-in clock and time stamp for each stored measurement.
Auto dealers use paint gauges to assess vehicles prior to purchase. Car collectors may use paint gauges to determine how much of the original finish is left on a classic vehicle. Painters can use the Defelsko Paint Thickness Gauge to measure the thickness of a repair coating compared to the surrounding coating. Detailers can use the thickness gauge to avoid removing too much paint while restoring a vehicle.
The Defelsko 200 Series Paint Gauge's proven non-destructive ultrasonic technique conforms to ASTM D6132 and ISO 2808 and SSPC PA9.
Includes Defelkso Posisoft Software ao you can upload information to your computer!
- Ready to measure - no adjustment required to measure most coatings
- Menu-driven user interface
- One-Handed menu navigation
- Bi-color indicator light - ideal in a noisy environment
- RESET feature instantly restores factory settings
- Solvent, acid, oil, water and dust resistant - meets or exceeds IP5X ingress protection
- Scratch/Solvent resistant display suitable for harsh environments
- Shock-absorbing, protective rubber holster with belt clip
- Two year warranty on both gage body and probe
- Responsive transducers provide fast, accurate readings (up to 40 readings/minute)
- Proven non-destructive ultrasonic technique conforms to ASTM D6132 and ISO 2808 and SSPC PA9
- Certificate of Calibration showing traceability to NIST included
Please allow one week for delivery.
- Continually displays/updates average, standard deviation, and number of readings while measuring
- Internal memory stores up to 10,000 readings in up to 1000 batches
- Built-in clock to date and time stamp each stored measurement
- USB, IR and serial output options for simple communication with printers and PCs
- Backlit display for dim or dark environments
- Mils/Microns switchable
- Selectable display languages including English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Norwegian, Russian, Czech and Italian
Additional discounts are not applicable on this item.