|Measures the total thickness of a coating system.|
The Defelsko PosiTector 200 Series Paint Thickness Gauge non-destructively measures coating thickness on a wide variety of surfaces using proven ultrasound technology. This tool is perfect for measuring coating thickness over metal, plastic, and fiberglass auto parts. The Defelsko PosiTector 200 B1 Paint Gauge gives fast, accurate readings with no calibration needed.
Auto dealers, car collectors, body shops, and detailers can all benefit from knowing the true condition of a vehicle’s paint. The Defelsko PosiTector 200 B1 Paint Thickness Gauge makes determining the amount of paint on a vehicle easier than ever. This easy-to-use device takes readings in seconds, clearly displays the information, and allows you to store and track your findings via downloadable software and a free online application. For maximum versatility, the Defelsko PosiTector 200 B1 Paint Thickness Gauge’s body accepts all Positector 6000, 200, DPM, UTG, RTR, and SPG probes. It runs on standard alkaline or rechargeable batteries and includes a built in charger for the latter option.
Defelkso's Posisoft Software allows you to easily upload information to your computer!
The Defelsko PosiTector 200 B1 Paint Thickness Gauge features an easy-to-read, high-contrast, backlit display so you can easily read the results of your testing in any light. The display flips, so no matter what angle you hold the screen, you can view results right-side-up. The internal memory stores up to 250 readings, and the innovative hardware stores each reading with a time and date stamp to easily keep track. A convenient screen capture feature makes saving images onto a USB flash drive simple.
The Defelsko 200 B1 Paint Gauge's proven non-destructive ultrasonic technique conforms to ASTM D6132 and ISO 2808 and SSPC PA9.
- Ready to measure - no adjustment required to measure most coatings
- Enhanced one-handed menu navigation
- Flashing display - ideal for noisy environments
- RESET feature instantly restores factory settings
- Solvent, acid, oil, water and dust resistant – weatherproof
- Shock-absorbing, protective rubber holster with belt clip
- Two (2) year warranty on body AND probe
- Certificate of Calibration showing traceability to NIST or PTB included (Long Form)
- Responsive transducers provide fast, accurate readings
- Proven non-destructive ultrasonic technique conforms to ASTM D6132 and ISO 2808
- PosiTector body accepts all PosiTector 6000, 200, DPM, UTG, RTR and SPG probes easily converting from a coating thickness gage to a dew point meter, surface profile gage or wall thickness gauge.
- High Contrast backlit display for bright or dark environments
- Mils/Microns switchable
- Selectable display languages
- Flip display enables right-side-up viewing
- Uses alkaline or rechargeable batteries (built-in charger)
- Statistics - continually displays/updates average, standard deviation, min/max thickness and number of thickness readings
- USB port for fast, simple connection to a PC and to supply continuous power. USB cable included
- PosiSoft solutions for viewing, analyzing & reporting data:
- PosiSoft USB Drive -stored readings and graphs can be accessed using universal PC/ Mac web browsers or file explorers. No software required
- PosiSoft.net account - a free web-based application offering secure storage of thickness readings
- PosiSoft 3.0 - desktop software (PC/Mac) for downloading, viewing, printing and storing measurement data. Available as a free download.
- PosiSoft Mobile -(Advanced B3 models only) - access readings, graphs, capture photos and update notations through WiFi enabled devices such as tablets, smart phones and computers
- Screen Capture -record and save image into USB flash memory for record keeping and review
- Every stored measurement is date and time stamped
- Software updates via web keep your gauge current
Please allow one week for delivery.
Additional discounts are not applicable on this item.
This item is non-returnable.
CLICK HERE FOR SOFTWARE DOWNLOAD INFORMATION