Remove medium level imperfections completely!
Chemical Guys Paint Correction 2 No. 721 Super Polish delivers the cutting ability of a compound with the superior finishing ability of a polish plus the unmatched work time of a glaze... all in one OEM approved, body shop safe paint correction polish.
Chemical Guys' entire Paint Correction System completely replaces compounds. The Paint Correction line of products cut like compounds, but do so without heavy grit abrasives. Utilizing Acu-Cut4 Micro Size polishing powders, Paint Correction Polishes deliver a faster, more accurate cut that finishes to perfection like a polish.
Chemical Guys Paint Correction 2 No. 721 Super Polish is capable of removing medium-heavy imperfections while delivering perfect results, without filling in or covering up. Acu-Cut4 micro-sized polishing abrasives deliver a perfect finish with fewer passes, eliminating imperfections and even 1200 grit sanding scratches, swirls and holograms.
Remove scratches, swirl marks, oxidation, spider-webbing, over spray and most surface imperfections in one easy step with Chemical Guys Paint Correction 2 No. 721 Super Polish.
- Acu-Cut4 micron-sized polishing abrasives deliver a perfect finish with less passes
- Ideal for buffing dull and oxidizes headlights.
- The fastest and easiest way to remove moderate scratches and surface imperfections.
- Works like a compound, a polish, and a cleaner in one.
- Removes moderate to heavy scratches.
- Eliminates surface imperfections.
- Extended work time without drying.
- No-powder formula.
- Works especially well on clear coats.
Paint Correction Polishes are engineered to achieve perfect results with a rotary, Porter Cable of Flex machine.
- For best results, use out of direct sunlight. Bright light and direct sunlight will reflect off of the surface, glaring your vision and it will not allow for optimal view of scratches and swirls.
- Using a clean microfiber applicator pad or towel, apply a quarter size amount of product.
- Work in small areas using a small, circular motion.
- Rub until dry. Buff away excess product. Repeat as necessary.
- Start by making sure the surface to be compounded is clean and dry.
- New or fresh paint should be fully cured.
- Work Paint Correction 2 No. 721 out of direct sunlight.
- For lighter polishing work and finishing work, you can use Lake Country's white polishing pad. For heavier imperfections, use an orange light cutting pad.
- Apply product to pad in an "X" shape and, if needed, use a pad lubricant to ensure maximum lubricity.
- With polisher in "off" position , spread the compound over about a 2 x 2 sq. ft. area.
- Polish at 1200-1800 RPM (5000-6000 OPM with a dual action polisher).
- Start by working slowly across surface, then up and down.
- Always check the progress of your work to see if the blemish or imperfection has been removed.
- If imperfection or blemish is gone, reduce the pressure of machine and continue buffing to a high gloss.
- If the pad becomes dry during buffing, spray a little XMT Polishing Pad Conditioner onto it and continue buffing.
- Occasionally wipe the area with a wet or lightly damp microfiber cloth to better view the results.
- Allow polish to dry, then buff to a deep gloss.
- If necessary, follow with Paint Correction 1 (No. 788) to restore and perfect the finish.
- To protect your final results, Chemical Guys recommends to always apply a sealant after compounding. Chemical Guys recommends Jetseal Aerospace Paint Sealant for the best level of shine and protection.
- Remember for optimal protection and durability, follow all polishes with a wax or paint sealant.
- Though Chemical Guys CUT compounds will outshine most waxes, they do not contain any waxes, sealants or protective qualities.
- For optimal protection, we suggest Jetseal.
This product cannot ship internationally.