My favorite wool wash pad
October 8, 2011
I'm very happy with this wash mitt. I think its the best wool mitt you can choose from AG's large collection. It works equally well on a very dirty car as it does on a maintenance wash.
I'm writing this review because of how much this mitt stands out compared to the rest. This is only the second review I have ever written. To compare, I own all the Dodo Juice wool mitts, as well as the PFC wool mitts.
The things that really stand out about this product are what make it my favorites.
- The wool is stitched onto a synthetic mesh backing. Which allows the wool to breath and dry out easily, and also allows it to rinse more easily than other wool pads. It makes the pad half the weight of the dodo pads, and eliminates the natural leather like backing that is prone to degrading quickly unless very well taken care of.
- The maintenance is simple. not natural leather backing to dry rot. rinse's easily as water can pass through the mesh backing. and dry's fast.
- The merino wool chosen. Its long strands and is not overly dense. When compared to other long haired mitts, This one is just right.
- Durability. I have used this mitt for 2 months now , once a week, and it has shown very little degradation. The only problem I have noticed is the stitching is starting to become loose where the banding meets. I re tied the stitching and knotted it to resolve this.
- price. 20 dollars for this product is enough said.
I suggest you pick this up , I promise it will be the best 20 dollars you have ever spend on a wash media. If you feel that you wasted your money after using it, you can come on here and blast my credibility on this review.