For the best results, apply Pinnacle Advanced Finishing Polish with a light cutting pad on your dual action polisher at a speed of no greater than 5. The light cutting pad has small pores to keep the micro-fine abrasives on the paint, rather than disappearing into the pad. Just like the jeweler’s polishing wheel, the polisher is the platform for the polish. There is no need to apply pressure. The motion of the dual action polisher will do the work for you. The polish is easy to wipe off with a soft Cobra Microfiber Towel.
Pinnacle Advanced Finishing Polish is the perfect companion to Pinnacle Advanced Swirl Remover. The finishing polish takes the paint a step further by enhancing the shine created by Pinnacle Advanced Swirl Remover. In just two steps, your vehicle will look and feel mirror-smooth with crisp, clear reflections and peerless depth.
Pinnacle Advanced Finishing Polish is completely safe for clear coat paint finishes. With improved diminishing abrasives, lubricants, and a ultra-clear finish, Pinnacle Advanced Finishing Polish sets the standard for finishing polishes. The results will speak for themselves!
1. The vehicle should be clean and dry before polishing. Use Pinnacle Advanced Swirl Remover if your vehicle has any light scratches and swirls.
2. Pour a quarter-size amount of Pinnacle Advanced Finishing Polish onto an orange light cutting pad or white polishing pad. You may also apply the polish directly to the vehicle or in a circle on the pad. Spread the polish over the area you intend to polish with the machine turned off. This will reduce splatter.
3. Set the maximum speed on the polisher to 4.5 or 5. Set the pad on the paint and turn it on. Work in a side to side, then up and down motion until the polish starts to dry,
4. Make sure the polisher is off before lifting it off the paint. Buff with a Cobra Microfiber Towel to inspect your results. If swirls are still visible, repeat the process.
5. Then finish off the paint with a coat of one of Pinnacle’s show car waxes: Souverän, Signature Series II, or Liquid Souverän™.