Sale Countdown
AutoGeek Header

Auto Finesse Illusion Show Car Wax 200 ml.

 X
Auto Finesse Illusion Show Car Wax 200 ml.
Creates the illusion of wet paint!

Auto Finesse Illusion Show Car Wax is a hand-crafted premium carnauba wax that is designed to create the illusion of wet paint on all colors. Formulated using 46% T1 grade Brazilian Carnauba Wax by volume, Auto Finesse Illusion Show Car Wax is one of the most carnauba-intensive paste waxes available. The other 54% of Auto Finesse Illusion is comprised of synthetic polymers, special oils, and other premium ingredients that enable Illusion to create a wet, fluid gloss that appears multi-dimensional.

With the stunning reflections and fluid gloss that it creates, Auto Finesse Illusion is the definition of a show car wax, yet it offers something most show car waxes lack – durability! Thanks to its immense amount of T1 grade Brazilian carnauba wax and gloss-intensive synthetic polymers, Auto Finesse Illusion Show Car Wax provides up to 3 months of paint protection, rivaling some synthetic sealants. Your paint will exhibit tight water beading month after month, wash after wash.

Auto Finesse Illusion is a true show car wax
Auto Finesse Illusion is a true show car wax
Auto Finesse Illusion  Show Car Wax creates mile deep reflections
Auto Finesse Illusion creates a wet, fluid gloss
Auto Finesse believes that a show car wax should offer more than jaw-dropping levels of gloss; an exceptional user-experience must be part of the package. Even though Auto Finesse claims up to 3 months of durability, few will wait that long in between coats because Illusion is so effortless to apply and remove. Between the stunning shine, addicting strawberry licorice scent and effortless application, don’t be surprised if you find yourself applying a coat of Illusion Show Car Wax on a weekly basis. That’s a good thing, because Auto Finesse encourages applying multiple coats of Illusion Show Car Wax.

James and the rest of the team at Auto Finesse spent a great amount of time testing and tweaking Illusion’s carnauba-intensive formula. Early on in the development stage, James ambitiously bench marked a wax costing nearly 3 times the targeted retail price of Illusion. After several strenuous months of testing in the lab and in real world situations, the team finally settled on a unique blend of T1 grade Brazilian carnauba wax, natural beeswax, premium oils and synthetic polymers – Illusion Show Car Wax was born and it exceed expectations.

Auto Finesse Illusion Show Car Wax is crafted entirely by hand in the United Kingdom. This wax is available in limited quantities. For best results, paintwork should be clayed with Pinnacle Ultra Poly Clay and polished with Auto Finesse Rejuvenate Pre-Wax Cleanser before application of the wax.

200 ml.



Auto Finesse Illusion Show Car Wax 200 ml.
Item #: AF-ILL200
Our Price: $129.99
Availability: Usually ships the same business day




Related Items

Pinnacle Ultra Poly Clay <font color=red>Special</font>
Pinnacle Ultra Poly Clay Special

Retail Value: $51.96
Our Price: $29.99
Auto Finesse Rejuvenate Pre-Wax Cleanser 250 ml.
Auto Finesse Rejuvenate Pre-Wax Cleanser 250 ml.

Our Price:  $19.99
Sale price:  $14.99
Super Plush Junior Microfiber Towel, 16 x 16 inches
Super Plush Junior Microfiber Towel, 16 x 16 inches

$7.99

Best Car wax, Auto Care Products, Auto Detailing Supplies,klasse car wax,Meguiars Car Wax,Mothers Car Wax.

Join The Autogeek.net Auto Detailing Forum - Autogeekonline.net
www.autogeek.net



Auto Finesse Illusion Show Car Wax 200 ml.
$129.99
5 Stars based on 1 Review(s)
eddie bower
Los Angeles
5 Stars
I would recommend this item to a friend.

super great performance
February 21, 2014
I applied this product 9 weeks ago and continues to protect my ...the gloss is spectacular it just pops. ill continue to buy this product its properties tend to continue to leach out wax properties...