|Improve the look and feel of your paint in one step!|
3M One Step Cleaner Wax Light Oxidation Remover combines the paint cleaning ability of a fine polish with the protective, shine-enhancing qualities of a wax. The result is a beautiful finish in half the time.
3M One Step Cleaner Wax removes most fine scratches, light oxidation, swirl marks, and minor stains to improve the look and feel of automotive paint. Built-in cleaning agents gently remove dull oxidation and paint contamination to reveal cleaner, brighter paint. As you polish the paint, you are depositing a durable layer of paint protection that highlights the smooth, glossy paint. In just one step, your vehicle will have a fine, polished shine with long-lasting protection!
3M's original One Step Cleaner Wax Light Oxidation Remover is designed for vehicles with mild oxidation and minor imperfections. But if your vehicle is older and duller, use 3M One Step Cleaner Wax Medium Oxidation Remover. 3M's two cleaner wax formulas allow you to customize paint care to your vehicle's specific needs.
3M One Step Cleaner Wax Light Oxidation Remover is safe and effective on all paint finishes, including clear coats. 3M One Step Cleaner Wax Light Oxidation Remover will not scratch. It works as a pre-polish and wax in one to give your vehicle a polished shine faster!
Save time and have the shiny, polished vehicle you want with 3M One Step Cleaner Wax Light Oxidation Remover.
- Apply a quarter-size amount of 3M One Step Cleaner Wax to a soft microfiber applicator.
- Rub in a circular motion on a clean, dry, cool vehicle.
- As it dries, buff the paint to a bright shine with a Deluxe Jr. 600 Microfiber Towel.
To amplify and prolong the shine, layer 3M Paste Wax over the 3M One Step Cleaner Wax.
- Apply 3 lines of 3M One Step Cleaner Wax to a foam polishing pad, such as the 3M Perfect-It Plus Polishing Pad or an Edge 2000 Blue Polishing Pad.
- At a slow speed, spread the product over a 2 x 2 sq. ft. area with light pressure.
- As 3M One Step Cleaner Wax begins to dry, turn off the polisher and use a Microfiber Bonnet or a Deluxe Jr. 600 Microfiber Towel to buff the paint to a deep shine.