|For a limited time receive a FREE 2 oz. bottle of 303 Speed Detailer with your purchase!|
The best protection in the industry for your UV sensitive surfaces 303 Aerospace Protectant!
Of all the products offered at the Autogeek, this one has to be the most versatile. Vinyl convertible tops, boat enclosures, tonneau covers, car bras, vinyl RV awnings, headlights, spa covers…these are just a few of the places that benefit from this protectant that contains an SPF 40 sunscreen.
303 Products are highly innovative and technologically advanced. You are a selective consumer and appreciate quality; that’s why 303 Products are certain to meet your standards. You’ll love how easy it is to care for your vinyl convertible top with 303 products; the brand most recommended by leading manufacturers of convertible tops.
Customer satisfaction is something 303 Products strives for with each formulation. They take great pride in simply “Doing what is right” for the consumer and the environment. 303 Products are unique and the company mission statement includes a fact; the product must improve people’s lives. Here are features of 303 Aerospace Protectant that will surely benefit your life:
Unbeatable UV protection. 303 Aerospace Protectant has a SPF of 40, the most UV protection offered by any surface protectant. It will prevent drying, cracking, and fading caused by overexposure to the sun. It was originally formulated for aerospace and aviation applications, machines that come much closer to the sun than your vehicle. 303 Aerospace Protectant is the single most effective protectant on the market.
Stain resistant. 303 Aerospace Protectant repels water and dirt, and resists stains. Treated surfaces require less cleaning and will remain in like-new condition. It restores the original finish to vinyl, rubber, plastic, acrylic, finished leather, and fiberglass. 303 is never oily or greasy.
Multipurpose. Use 303 Aerospace Protectant on vinyl convertible tops, vinyl seats, tonneau covers, car bras, vinyl awnings, dashboard, trim pieces, and all over your boat. It is safe on vinyl, rubber, plastic, acrylic, finished leather, and fiberglass. 303 Aerospace Protectant provides the best protection you can provide for a multitude of materials. Nothing works better on clear plastic to prevent yellowing, hardening, and clouding.
Most recommended by manufacturers. 303 Aerospace Protectant is recommended by name by more manufacturers of awnings, RVs, tonneau covers, vinyl convertible tops, and spa covers than any other protectant in the world.
I thought it would be fun to include a “Did You Know” section on 303 Aerospace Protectant.
“Did you know?”
• Did you know that Orvis, America’s Oldest Mail Order Company since 1856, has used 303 Aerospace Protectant as a fly line dressing since 1987?
• Did you know that AMCO, the largest manufacturer of convertible tops, has recommended 303 Aerospace Protectant for over 20 years?
• Did you know that a problem with the neoprene material used in the Typhoon Lagoon inflatable boats at Walt Disney World was solved by treating them with 303 Aerospace Protectant?
• Did you know that Fleetwood, Winnebago, Thor, and other leaders in the motorhome and travel trailer industry specify 303 Aerospace Protectant, and will actually advise customers against other brands?
• Did you know that Design Automotive Group, leader in tonneau covers, only recommends 303 Aerospace Protectant for vinyl treatment?
For fabrics, carpet, and textiles, please see 303 High Tech Fabric Guard.
303 Aerospace Protectant is recommended and endorsed by ROLL-N-LOCK, a leading manufacturer of custom tonneau covers!