Pinnacle Leather Conditioner 128 oz.
Leather care is a two part system. Once it has been cleaned, you must replace essential oils in order to maintain the soft, supple texture and prevent drying and cracking. With Pinnacle Leather Conditioner, we believe we’ve created the most lavish conditioner you can buy for your valuable leather interior.
Maintain fine leather upholstery with Pinnacle's pH-balanced leather products
1. Use Pinnacle Leather & Vinyl Cleaner and a Microfiber Applicator Pad to clean vinyl and leather seats.
2. After cleaning, use Pinnacle Leather Conditioner to hydrate and protect the leather.
Because leather is a natural skin, it is sensitive to many of the same things as our own skin. Alkaline products will dry it out and cause premature aging. Leather Conditioner contains no petroleum distillates and will not dry the leather or its stitching. With a neutral pH rating of 7, it perfectly matches the natural pH of leather. In addition, Pinnacle Leather Conditioner contains a strong UV protectant to shield your leather from the harmful effects of the sun.
Use Pinnacle Leather Conditioner on vat-dyed or surface-dyed leathers. Do not use on napped leathers like suede, or on glove soft leather. Leather that has cracked from age or neglect cannot be restored with this or any other known product.
Pinnacle Leather Conditioner is also available in the Pinnacle Concours Interior Kit.
This product is not recommended for napped suede or glove soft leather. Leather that has cracked from age or neglect cannot be restored by this or any other known product.
- Vacuum your seats and interior to remove loose dirt.
- Mist a damp towel with Pinnacle Leather & Vinyl Cleaner and massage into the upholstery. Particularly soiled areas may require agitation with an upholstery brush.
- Wipe away excess cleaner with a clean, dry Super Plush Deluxe Microfiber Towel.
- Apply Pinnacle Leather Conditioner with a soft cloth, sponge or your bare hands. Massage the lotion into the leather.
- Allow the conditioner to penetrate for several seconds and then buff with a clean, soft microfiber towel, such as the Microfiber Detailing Cloth.
See our Pinnacle Interior Kit (for leather) and others on the Car Care Kits Page for super savings on this and other Pinnacle Products!