Now your car can win the fight against cold weather.
You have enough problems with winter weather, don't let your glass be another issue, use DP Glass Coating. DP Glass Coating repels rain, sleet and snow from your car's glass. Plus, DP Glass Coating is ceramic based for extra protection. DP Glass Coating even works on already treated glass surfaces and will last up to one year with proper maintenance. With enhanced water beading capabilities, DP Glass Coating provides a safer driving experience no matter the weather.
Driving in inclement weather can be dangerous for many reasons. The roads are slick, drivers are driving too fast or too slow, people are switching lanes without paying attention, brakes have issues on icy and wet roads - the list can go on and on. Now, you can't control what other drivers do, but you can control what you do. To help make severe weather driving better, the first step is to have a clear field of vision. To achieve this, use DP Glass Coating.
What you can expect:
• REPELS! No more rain, sleet or snow living on your windshield or windows.
• PROTECTION! Gives you long-lasting, ceramic based protection with just one application.
• EASY TO USE! Just spray, set, swipe! Water comes in many forms, ice, snow and sleet.
All can be hazardous on the roads, especially when it's impairing your vision by creating a new home on your glass. DP Glass Coating has the power of hydrophobicity, which is just a fancy way of saying that it repels water. The water in all its forms (water, ice, snow, sleet) will bead up and fall right off your slick glass surfaces. This will be extremely useful in inclement weather, giving you a better field of vision. Not only that, but the surface will stay cleaner, as contaminants won't find their way to your glass when they are mixed in with the water.
DP Glass Coating is unique in the fact that it's ceramic-based, giving it an extra layer of protection. Ceramic-based coatings bond better to the surface, creating more tension, making it hard for contaminants to stay on it. This makes cleaning your windows a whole lot easier since there is less dirt to clean! Because of the ceramic factor, it does not break down or wash away easily, so you don't have to worry about DP Glass Coating washing away when you wash your car.
For optimal results, it's best to use DP Glass Coating in coordination with DP 20/20 Vision Glass Cleaner and DP Coating Prep Polish or DP Coating Prep Spray. Once you are ready to start with DP Glass Coating, the application is simple! Spray the product onto the surface and then even it out with a microfiber pad. Let the product set and then wipe away. These simple steps will save you many future ones, as well as, less headaches in the cold and wet weather.
1. Make sure you are out of direct sunlight and working on a cool surface.
2. For best results, thoroughly clean glass with DP 20/20 Vision Glass Cleaner (see bottle for instructions).
3. For continued best results or highly contaminated glass, prep the surface using DP Coating Prep Polish OR DP Coating Prep Spray (see bottles for instructions).
4. Spray DP Glass Coating directly onto the surface. (2 sprays per 2' x 2' section.)
5. Spread evenly across using a coating applicator in a crosshatch, back-and-forth motion.
6. Allow to set on surface for approximately 30 seconds.
7. Remove excess product with a clean, lint-free microfiber towel.
8. Do not expose to moisture for 12 hours.
Federal regulations prohibit the shipment of this products by air, UPS 3 Day, UPS 2, or US Mail. This item is shipped by UPS Ground only. Sorry but no APO or FPO addresses.