|Clean, shine, and protect in one step…without rinsing!|
Optimum has done it again! They’ve developed another product that marries car care and environmental responsibility – two things that are often treated as mutually exclusive. But, in this age of VOC regulations, Optimum is finding ways to enhance the beauty of automobiles and keep the environment safe.
Optimum No Rinse Wash & Shine is a true breakthrough in car care. It’s a multi-purpose product that serves as a rinseless wash, a quick detailer, and a clay lubricant, depending on how much water you add. You don’t have to be a chemist to formulate your own excellent car care products; just follow the directions on the bottle! Plus, this product does not require rinsing. You can conserve water and still get your vehicle beautifully clean!
Here’s how it works:
- Add 1 ounce of No Rinse Wash & Shine to 2 gallons of water to make an excellent no rinse car wash. Soak a microfiber towel in the solution and wash your vehicle with the wet towel. Dry each section with another microfiber towel. There’s no need to rinse! The lubricants and substantive polymers in the formula will protect your vehicle from abrasion as it safely cleans all vehicle surfaces. The polymers encapsulate dirt and cause it to drop to the bottom of the bucket. No Rinse Wash & Shine actually cleans the wash water as it cleans your vehicle! And it leaves your vehicle super slick, like it was just waxed!
- Add 1 ounce to wash water made with your regular car wash. No Rinse Wash & Shine’s advanced polymers and lubricants offer more surface protection and slickness than ordinary car soap alone. It acts as a water softener and conditioner to improve the quality of the water that touches your vehicle to provide the ultimate safe wash.
- Add 2 ounces of No Rinse Wash & Shine to a gallon of water to make a super-slick clay bar lubricant. Wet the surface of your vehicle to provide a slippery protective layer beneath Opti-clay. After you’ve clayed each section, simply wipe it dry. This solution is as effective as any clay lubricant you can buy!
- Add 8 ounces of No Rinse Wash & Shine to a gallon of water to make an excellent quick detailer. Fill up a spray bottle with this mixture and use it to clean and shine your vehicle, just as you would use a traditional detailer. The proprietary polymers bond to the paint surface to protect it from abrasion and micro-marring as you clean. The incredible formula leaves your vehicle extremely slick and glossy, like you just applied wax!
One bottle of Optimum No Rinse Wash & Shine gives you 4 essential car care products! And the performance of each is as good as or better than any existing, one-purpose product. Compare for yourself!
There’s a long list of benefits to using Optimum No Rinse Wash & Shine instead of traditional car washes, quick detailers, and clay lubricants:
- No Rinse Wash & Shine is environmentally safe. No Rinse Wash N’ Shine eliminates the run-off that occurs from rinsing a soapy car. The rinse water runs into storm drains and out to bodies of water inhabited by fish and wildlife. Water that runs into storm drains does not receive treatment at a waste water plant before reaching a body of water. All the soap, oils, and dirt that was on your car is now in the nearest lake or stream. By using No Rinse Wash N’ Shine, you are protecting the water quality because everything that was on your vehicle ends up in a towel and not in a local pond. No Rinse Wash & Shine is water-soluble, biodegradable, and meets all water usage laws established by the federal Clean Water Act and the Environmental Protection Agency.
- You can wash your vehicle in the winter. Since No Rinse Wash & Shine requires a minimal amount of water and there’s no need to rinse, you can wash your vehicle in your garage. This makes winter detailing practical and convenient.
- No Rinse Wash & Shine helps you conserve clean water. People living in beach or island communities are familiar with water restrictions. These may include putting sprinklers on timers or restricting household water usage to just a couple of hours a day. These laws are in place to conserve water where usable water is in short supply. Optimum No Rinse Wash N’ Shine allows you to conserve water while washing your vehicle because there’s no need to rinse. One gallon of water is all you need to wash your vehicle as well as any ordinary car wash. You can still enjoy a clean vehicle at home and abide by local ordinances.
- No Rinse Wash & Shine replaces many products that are not safe for the environment. Quick detailers were one of the first categories of products affected by VOC laws. Because most are formulated with petroleum byproducts, quick detailers have all but vanished from retailers’ shelves. No Rinse Wash & Shine is not a quick detailer but it does increase shine and slickness as well as any quick detailer on the market. With its state-of-the-art polymers and lubricants, it enhances your vehicle’s finish without releasing harmful compounds into the air.
- You only have one bottle to throw away. If you buy a separate quick detailer, car shampoo, and clay lubricant, you’ll have 3 bottles to throw away. If you replace all those products with one bottle of No Rinse Wash & Shine, you’ve only got one bottle to toss. Plus, all Optimum’s bottles are recyclable.
Optimum No Rinse Wash & Shine just makes good sense! It’s safe and effective on your vehicle, safe for the environment, and easier on your wallet than buying multiple car care products. For a clean, shiny vehicle, No Rinse Wash & Shine is all you need!
Optimum No Rinse Wash & Shine 8 oz.
Stars based on
I would recommend this item to a friend.
November 21, 2014
I have used Griot's Waterless, and I thought it was decent. I saved water, and it left kind of a streaky, but nice waxy and shiny feel. I did not like buffing the Griot's Waterless.
So I bought a small size of this to try it out. I diluted it carefully, and I put it in a mist/spray bottle. It has been very easy to use. Best of all, there is NO streaking, and no buffing needed. Even on my rearview mirrors, the shine/surface after was very clean with no marks or anything.
I really like this stuff so far. I def'ly like it better than Griot's Waterless Spray Wash. I will probably buy a large bottle next time! It just melts the grime off. It also kind of smells like fruit punch. I don't know what it is in, but it seems to even be safe for plastic.
Also, I don't think there is wax or any type of sealant in it, so you probably want to use a true wax/sealant after applying. I use Optimum's Spray Wax after I've done a little washing with this. Seems to be the perfect quick fix to get the car looking great again!
Pros:Easy to use, leaves a perfect shiny & just cleaned finish
Cons:probably not good to use on anything that's very heavy, such as dirt, bug, or tar. You clay tar and stuff like that.
February 8, 2013
Very versatile! I just tried it yesterday as a clay lube and QD.
i dont like this product...
November 10, 2011
...i love this product! such a easy way to wash your car if its not all that dirty, works great, enhances gloss,just an amazing product. great size at 8oz so you can see if you really like the product or not. also works great as a clay lube and quick detailer, gotta love products that can be used for more then one thing..take it from me you will like this product so just go ahead and buy the 32oz or the gallon!
Works wonderfully, just as advertised
June 22, 2011
I live in a condominium building with underground parking, with a no-hose, no-wash policy. Plus I have a light streak of environmental consciousness. I bought the 8oz bottle of ONR to try watching a youtube video of a detailer using it on a Ferrari and figured it would work just as well on my car that is worth 5x less.
It works just as advertised, picking up all the dirt, tire dust and brake dust off the paint without marring the finish. I've started taking my car to the DIY car wash and using their pressure spray to take off the loose dirt and spray into the door jambs. If it's cold out, I'll use warm water in the bucket to wash the car with,
After a pass or two with ONR, my microfiber drying towel doesn't pick up any dirt which shows it's really working. I've since purchased the 32oz bottle.
The only downside I've had is that it's sometimes difficult to remove bugs on the bumper with it. I haven't tried prepping the area but will try that at my next wash.