|A gloss-enhancing polish for today’s high solids, scratch-resistant paints. |
Note: Menzerna Super Finish PO 106 FA is the new and improved version of Nano Polish PO 106 FF. In addition to improving the formula, Menzerna has changed the name and label. It is currently only available to select U.S. retailers.
Note: The Menzerna Professional Line includes two products named Micro Polish. This one, part number PO106FA, is part of the family of polishes for scratch-resistant clear coats, which are comprised of nano ceramic particles. For this reason, PO106FF is commonly called Menzerna “Nano” Polish.
Menzerna Nano Polish is currently used in Mercedes plants in Germany and in auto plants throughout the U.S. to create the reflective gloss on brand new scratch-resistant paint finishes. We are pleased to carry the very same polish in its original packaging that is supplied to car plants by Menzerna U.S.A in Nanuet, NY.
At the end of 2003, Mercedes Benz put into production a new scratch-resistant clear coat lacquer made up of nano-sized ceramic particles, which are baked and hardened in the paintshop oven, just like you’d bake pottery in a kiln. This process results in an extensively cross-linked, very hard paint finish that stands up better to mechanical car washes and day to day abuse. This clear coat, called CeramiClear from PPG, is the only nanotechnology clear coat used on Mercedes production lines and is approved for the repair of Mercedes and Nissans.
The challenge with ceramic clear coat is that it is harder to correct than the comparatively soft clear coats used by most other car manufacturers. Ceramic paint can still scratch; just not as easily. When a scratch does occur, not all the polishes on the market are capable of leveling the new, hard-as-a-rock clear coats.
Menzerna Nano Polish is one of two polishes manufactured by Menzerna to remove imperfections in the new, hard, ceramic clear coat paints. This is the same polish used in Mercedes plants in Germany and select auto plants and repair shops in the U.S. to remove swirls and overspray from brand new paint finishes.
Menzerna Nano Polish utilizes a new family of abrasives developed by Menzerna to level imperfections and restore a mirror-like gloss to ceramic clear coats as well as conventional clear coats. The abrasives are milled to fine powder that burnishes the paint to a mirror-like shine without introducing swirls or micro-marring.
Nano Polish is capable of removing 2500 grit sanding scratches, haze from compounding, light swirls, and mild oxidation while restoring a glassy, smooth shine.
On older finishes, use Menzerna Super Intensive Polish first to remove deeper swirls and scratches. Then use Menzerna Nano Polish to restore the optimum gloss on dark paints.
Though Menzerna Nano Polish has enough cut to polish ceramic clear coats, it will not introduce new swirls, even on conventional clear coats.
Menzerna Nano Polish was developed for the OEM market so it contains no silicone, waxes, glazes, or fillers. It is water-based and virtually dust-free.
Don’t be put off by the fact that this is a professional polish. Menzerna Nano Polish is extremely easy to use. It’s a thick, water-based formula that can even be applied by hand if desired. The abrasives are so finely milled that inducing swirls is virtually impossible.
Menzerna Nano Polish is one of the most impressive polishes on the market for versatility, ease of use, and shine-enhancing ability. If you have a vehicle with a ceramic clear coat or a conventional clear coat, you haven’t seen its full potential until you try this polish.
Application by hand:
- Mist the Wolfgang German Polish N Wax Applicator with XMT Pad Conditioner to moisten the foam. Apply a nickel size amount of Menzerna Nano Polish to the applicator.
- Work in a back and forth, overlapping motion until the area starts to dry. Wipe off the polish with a damp Cobra Microfiber Towel. Work in 2 x 2 sq. ft. sections until the entire vehicle is done.
Note: Applying Menzerna Nano Polish by hand will enhance gloss but it will not remove swirls. For paint correction, you must apply this product with a polisher.
Application by Machine:
- Make sure the surface to be polished is clean and dry. Fresh paint should be fully cured. Apply Nano Polish out of direct sunlight.
- Use a soft foam finishing pad, like Lake Country’s CCS Gray Finishing Pad or the White Ultrafine Polishing Pad by The Edge. Apply a 6 inch line of compound to the vehicle. With the polisher turned off, spread the polish over about a 2 x 2 sq. ft. area.
- Polish at 1200-1800 RPM (5000-6000 OPM on a dual action polisher) working slowly across and then up and down the area. Check your work after several passes to see if the defects have been removed. If so, reduce the pressure and continue buffing until a high gloss is achieved. If the pad becomes dry, mist it with water and continue buffing.
- Wipe the area with a damp microfiber cloth.
- Always apply a wax or sealant after polishing. We recommend Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0 to seal in the shine with its long-lasting polymer formula.
32 oz. (1 Quart)
Click here to view Menzerna Comparison Chart.
Since Menzerna does not make a non-cleaning wax or sealant, we recommend Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0 to seal in the shine after using Menzerna polishes and finishing glaze. Wolfgang’s water-based formula is a true polymer sealant with no cleaners.
Right now, SAVE $8 on Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0 when you purchase it with this Menzerna product! Scroll to the bottom of the page for this special offer.