Instant shine and anti-static paint protection!
Chemical Guys Speed Wipe Quick Detailer is formulated with pure gloss enhancers to deliver a mirror perfect finish to any vehicle. Formulated to repel dust by reducing static cling to the paint's surface, Speed Wipe shines, repels, and protects using UVA and UVB light blocking agents. Achieve a show-stopping high gloss finish in seconds. Chemical Guys Speed Wipe Quick Detailer greatly reduces static charge left on surface limiting air born dust deposits by over 50% and greatly reducing the risk of scratching delicate paint surfaces.
Chemical Guys Speed Wipe Quick Detailer contains no wax, leaves no film or streaks, and takes no effort to apply. Just spray and wipe to leave an extremely slick, shiny surface. The new anti static quick shine formula reduces surface static by over 75%. By reducing static caused during surface friction like drying, quick detailing, wax removal and application, Chemical Guys Speed Wipe Quick Detailer greatly reduces surface scratches and dust adhesion.
Use Speed Wipe Quick Detailer as a waterless car wash, a clay bar lubricant, or to enhance the depth and clarity of paint, chrome, plastic, aluminum, or glass. It will not strip or remove wax or sealants. Chemical Guys Speed Wipe Quick Detailer can be diluted 3:1 with distilled water if desired.
This detailer has a multitude of uses too! Use in between washes and wax applications; use to maintain that brilliant, showroom sparkle; it will help remove stubborn polishes and waxes; and it can be used on glass, chrome, gel coats, Plexiglas and fiber glass. And it will leave your paint with a thin but protective layer that bonds with waxes and synthetic sealants to create a slick, shiny, and durable surface.
As a Quick Detail or Maintenance Spray:
- When using in very hot, direct sunlight, always mist on towel not surface. This will prevent the product from drying before you have an opportunity to wipe it with a towel.
- Simply mist onto towel or surface.
- For the best results, use a microfiber towel to attract dust and minimize the risk of scratching.
- Do not use the same towel on your paint and glass that you have used on your wheels.
- Mist after washing, while drying, or anytime for a fast dry with a superior shine.
- Chemical Guys Speed Wipe Quick Detailer is excellent when sprayed on towel and used to remove paste waxes that have hardened.
- It offers a superior surface shine when used as a final cleaner to remove smudges or smears left behind from waxing or sealing.
As a Clay Bar Lubricant:
- Wash surface well with Premium Carwash Shampoo or Wash-N-Wax shampoo prior to claying a surface.
- Shake Chemical Guys Speed Wipe Quick Detailer well.
- Work in areas about the size of a car door or half the hood.
- Generously spray a light mist over clean surface,
- The objective is to keep the paint surface and clay well lubricated with the liquid detailer so the bar picks up the embedded debris in your paint but yet can still glide smoothly across the surface without scratching the surface.
- Continue lightly rubbing the clay over the surface until it moves freely.
- Occasionally wipe off any residue with a towel and proceed to the next area.
- If clay is hard to move or appears to resist easy wipe off, re-mist the cleaned area and then spray lubricant liberally over surface.
- For deeper cleaning when claying, only use Speed Wipe or a true clay lubricant. This will extend the life of your clay bar as well as offer superior surface lubricity. It will provide a nice, slick surface for the clay to slide across.
This product cannot ship internationally.
Chemical Guys Speed Wipe Quick Detailer 16 oz.
Stars based on
I would recommend this item to a friend.
First time user
September 17, 2014
I have tried many other detailers in the past and this one is definitely now my favorite. I recently started using some other CG products and wanted to try this one out based on all the good reviews I have read. This product is an easy wipe on and off with pleasing results. Great shine and even nice smell.
I would recommend this item to a friend.
September 5, 2014
Well I believe I have tried every quick detailer there is and I thought I found "The One" a few times, but couldn't stop trying to better the last. I am happy to say my search is over! This is no surprise that I ended up back with Chemical Guys, I shouldn't have ever left. I can't put into words the gloss speed wipe has, the slickness, how easy it is to use and it actually does reduce the amount of dust picked up in my hour long commute home. I never believe this claim by any company, but everyday after I get home, I wipe my car off so its fresh for the next day, after Speed Wipe there was a noticeable difference .
Thank you Chemical Guys and Thank you Autogeek!!!
So easy to use (flashes quickly)
Wow, I'm Sold
November 5, 2012
After having used nothing but Wolfgang since I purchased my car 4 years ago and loving it I decided to try Chemical Guys Speed Wipe Spray Anti-static Quick Detailer now I am sold, my paint looks like I just waxed it and then machine buffed it. Great Product, really happy with the results.