Washing with P&S but without water!
P&S EC37 Epic Waterless Wash is the cleaning and lubricating wash that is done all without any water. With P&S EC37 Epic Waterless Wash, you can remove contaminants while also intensifying gloss on paint, metal or glass surfaces. Easy-to-use, P&S EC37 Epic Waterless Wash can also be used as a wax, quick detailer or even as a polish between rinsing and drying. Let your surfaces slickness shine with P&S EC37 Epic Waterless Wash.
Throughout the world, there are always going to be people dealing with water shortages, droughts, bad weather, limited resources in their apartment or condo and a variety of other reasons as to why they don’t have a hose with running water. Thanks to P&S EC37 Epic Waterless Wash, you can't use the excuse not to have clean car because of your lack water, not when it comes to a waterless wash.
P&S EC37 Epic Waterless Wash uses intense lubricants and specialty cleaning agents to carefully and effectively remove soil, fingerprints, smudges, grim and other contaminants from your car surfaces, all without using any water. P&S EC37 Epic Waterless Wash contains a polymer gloss intensifier that makes your surfaces look and feel extra sleek and glossy. This waterless wash can be used on paint, metal and glass effortlessly.
P&S EC37 Epic Waterless Wash can be used as waterless wash, but it can also be used as a traditional wax, a quick detail spray, a rinseless wash or even as a polish when you use it between rinsing and drying. With all these products in one, it's easy to have a clean and glossy car. Plus, when you are using less (or in this case none at all) water, you are helping the environment with the conservation of water.
- Apply to a cool, dry surface in a shaded area.
- Use two microfiber towels, one for applying product and one for polishing to a bright finish.
- Spray a light mist on a 2'x2' area.
- Using the microfiber towel and very light pressure, rube over the sprayed area until it disappears.
*Waterless Bucket Method*
- Add 4 ounces of product per gallon of water in a bucket.
- Soak microfiber towels in bucket and conduct waterless wash using the towels.
- Dry vehicle with a clean, dry microfiber towel.
- Rinse towels in secondary bucket and repeat process.