NOAH car covers
The most water-resistant, yet breathable, barrier fabric money can buy!
Kimberly Clark has created NOAH, using the newest, state-of-the-art production technology. Three high-tech materials are ultrasonically bonded.
The protective outer layer is a bi-component created for strength and softness. A silver-gray color was selected for its heat-resistant properties. The fabric is also treated with UV inhibitors for extended outdoor use.
The middle layer is micro-porous breathable film with holes that are smaller than droplets of water or dust, yet large enough to allow moisture vapor to escape.
The soft, paint-protecting inner layer is also a bi-component fabric combination resulting in exceptionally high strength-to-weight ratio with the "soft touch" necessary for today's water-based paints.
The fabric weighs only 4.45 oz./sq. yd., so it's easy to handle and fold.
- Protective Outer Layers - A bi-component spunbond, using sheath-core technology. The inner core is polypropylene for strength, with a polyethylene wrap for softness.
- Micro-Porous Middle Layer - The barrier layer is breathable film, a proprietary stretch-film technology developed exclusively for Kimberly-Clark. The film is stretched and subjected to a chemical process that creates microscopic holes smaller than droplets of water or dust, yet large enough to allow moisture vapor to escape.
- Soft, Paint-Protecting Inner Layer - A bi-component fabric made with polyethylene and nylon. This combination results in an exceptionally high strength-to-weight ratio, with the "soft touch" necessary for today's water-based paint finishes.
- Double stitched overlapped seams
- Neoprene elastic hems – the elastic in the front and rear hems helps hold the cover in place
- Reinforced, non-scratch grommets – use a tie-down rope (supplied) or a vinyl coated cable and lock (optional)
As its name implies, NOAH fabric is the most water resistant of all of CoverCraft fabrics. It is a great outdoor cover, particularly in areas prone to wet weather. The Noah is not as lightweight and manageable as the WeatherShield, but it can still be easily handled by most people. Use it for occasional, or long-term, outdoor or indoor storage.
This fabric is available in custom fit. Click on the order button below and follow the instructions to select your cover. Exact pricing will be displayed once you have selected your cover.
Antenna openings – All Covercraft covers are made to fit vehicles with retractable antennas. If your vehicle does not have a retractable antenna, you will need to make a small opening in the fabric. Please indicate in the comment box of your order that you need an antenna grommet and we will be happy to send you one at no extra charge.
Mirror pockets – If your vehicle was manufactured before 1965, the cover you receive may not have mirror pockets, even if it is a custom cover. If the pattern for your particular vehicle does not include built-in mirror pockets, we can send you mirror pockets for free, but they will not be sewn into the cover. This only applies to pre-1965 models. If your vehicle was made after 1965, your custom car cover will have mirror pockets already sewn into the cover.
4 year limited warranty
The Noah cover is available in gray.
Allow 3-4 weeks for delivery.
Car Cover Storage Bag – Fold up you cover and keep it neatly tucked away in the trunk or garage. This bag will keep it clean and dry.
Car Cover Lock – Thread the vinyl-coated cable through the cover’s grommets and attach the lock to secure the cover to your vehicle and deter thieves.
Custom covers start at $149.95