For flexible Durability!
Q2 PPF is an advanced quartz technology that provides an easy-to-apply, flexible one-layer coating for paint protection films and vinyl wraps. Q2 PPF can be used on both glossy and matte finishes, lasting up to 12 months. Q2 PPF provides self-cleaning and hydrophobic abilities.
Wouldn't it be great if there was a coating that could work on paint protection films and vinyl wraps, both matte and glossy? And wouldn't the fact that it had self-cleaning and hydrophobic abilities make these products even more worthwhile? Now, you can experience this unique combination with Q2 PPF.
Q2 PPF is designed to work on all types of PPF and vinyl wraps. It can be applied on flexible surfaces like polyurethane, which is present in most of these types of films. Q2 PPF is designed for self-cleaning and to maximize hydrophobicity. The hydrophobicity will promote water beading to prevent contaminants from hanging around, while also protecting against UV rays and oxidation.
Q2 PPF offers a unique chemical structure that makes it one of the most durable coatings for vinyl wraps and PPF, yet still being super slick. This durability can give you up to 12 months of protection. Q2 PPF will also enhance color on both glossy and matte film, without changing the nature of the finish.
It is important to note that Q2 PPF needs a minimum of 24 hours before being exposed to environmental factors and then another 14 days without a detergent wash. It is also important that Q2 PPF is only applied to a flexible surface, like those containing polyurethane, and not just normal paint. Maintain this coating with Q2M PPF Maintain.
*Skin protection recommended. Work in a well-ventilated area. Store in a dark, dry and cool place. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid applying in direct sunlight. *
- Pre-wash the car with Q²M FOAM. Wash the car with Q²M PPF WASH to ensure a fully chemical decontamination.
- If the ppf is scratched, oxidized or contaminated, make sure to polish it with Q²M PPF RENEW before the application of Q² PP.
- Ensure the surface is completely dry and well prepared. If Q²M PPF RENEW has not been used, wipe with Q²M PREP.
- Shake the Q² PPF bottle before use.
- Apply a thick layer of Q² PPF in a criss-cross motion. Pay attention to the leveling of the coating. If needed, do a second criss-cross application to achieve a perfectly even layer.
- Split larger panels (roof, bonnet, SUV doors) into sections, apply carefully.
- Wipe off immediately (10 - 30 seconds) after applying on the whole panel/section.
- Please note that the wipe off time may vary depending on the country's climate. Work panel by panel/section by section, do not allow to fully dry.
- The coat is fully dry after 24 hours. Only after that time can the car be driven. Do not wash the car with any detergents within the first 14 days.
Contains: Q² PPF 50 ml. | Applicator | 4 Suede Cloths
Federal regulations prohibit the shipment of this products by air, UPS 3 Day, UPS 2, or US Mail. This item is shipped by UPS Ground only. Sorry but no APO or FPO addresses.