An upgrade to GYEON's original one-layer coating system!
Designed for professional use, GYEON Q2 PURE features the same glossy finish and high hydrophobic properties with an easier to use application and removal process. The durability of GYEON Q2 PURE is up to 3 years and can be layered for increased longevity. If you loved the original GYEON Q2 PURE, it's time to upgrade your coating game to GYEON Q2 PURE and see how much better your protection and durability can be!
A common myth when it comes to paint coatings is that the look they impart is not the same as a traditional carnauba paste wax or paint sealant. When it comes to GYEON Q2 PURE, that is absolutely not the case. As long as your paint is corrected and perfected before application, GYEON Q2 PURE lays down a sleek and glassy gloss that doesn't fade after only a month.
For an unparalleled level of protection and gloss, as well as an easy application method, GYEON Q2 PURE is just what you need!
Directions for use:
- Prep the surface by doing the following:
- Wash your car with Q2M FOAM.
- Decontaminate with Q2M IRON, Q2M TAR, and Q2M CLAY
- Stripping away old waxes, sealants, glazes, and coatings.
- Remove any swirls, scratches, and holograms by machine polishing.
- Wash with a highly degreasing car shampoo.
- Use Gyeon Q2M Prep to remove any remaining residue.
- Shake the bottle of GYEON Q2 PURE well prior to application.
- Ensure the surface is cool to the touch and dust free.
- Apply a generous amount of product onto a Q2M COATING APPLICATOR.
- While applying the coating to the surface, work in 2 x 2 sq. ft. sections. (If you are in an area with high humidity and temperature, you may want to work in even smaller sections.)
- Apply a thick layer of product to the entire section area. Moving in a cross hatch patter (left to right rows followed by top to bottom columns) will ensure even surface coverage. Your main focus should be on ensuring the product is applied evenly and as level as possible.
- The amount of time you should wait before wiping off varies based on humidity and temperature. The more hot and humid it is, the less time you should wait. A good indicator of when to start wiping is you will see the product begin to "sweat". You will notice small beads of liquid forming on the surface.
- When wiping, use a clean side of your microfiber for each section.
- First use a small nap microfiber towel like the GYEON Bald Wipe to remove the majority of the product.
- Follow that up with a longer nap towel like the GYEON Soft Wipe.
- Inspect the section carefully and correct any high spots, streaks, or smudges with additional wipes before moving on.
- Repeat this process until the entire car is coated.
- If you want to apply multiple layers, wait an hour between each layer.
- Once you are done with application, do not use your vehicle for 12 hours and store the vehicle in a dry place.
- Refrain from washing your car for the first 14 days after applying your coating.
- If you haven't applied a coating before or are unsure about how the humidity and temperature will affect wipe off times, don't wait, wipe off immediately.
- You will be able to spot smudges, streaks, and high spots better with reflected light rather than direct light. Pointing your light at the wall or ceiling will help you spot these better.
- Ensure the car stays in stable weather conditions throughout the application process.
- When in doubt, always refer to the application instructions included with the product.
Federal regulations prohibit the shipment of this products by air, UPS 3 Day, UPS 2, or US Mail. This item is shipped by UPS Ground only. Sorry but no APO or FPO addresses.