Covercraft Custom Fit Car Cover (WeatherShield HD - Size G3)
Developed primarily for intense sun environments and long-term storage, WeatherShield® HD uses heavier denier thread for maximum UV opacity. Approximately 40% heavier than WeatherShield® HP, the 300 denier fiber construction results in almost double the tear and tensile strength, finished with the same great EPIC® by Nextec encapsulation process.
Who should use WeatherShield® HD? People who live in intense sun climates and along the coast will benefit most from this extreme-performance fabric, as well as RV owners seeking the best cover for long-term storage.
WeatherShield® HD is not as compact as WeatherShield® HP and the heavier fibers aren't as silky-smooth but, for maximum performance in harsh environments, you can't beat WeatherShield® HD.
WeatherShield® HD uses a superior fade resistant solution-dye production process that SAVES 1,000 gallons of water for every 1,000 yards of fabric produced
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Intense UV protection
- Long-term storage situations
- Eco-conservation friendly
- Outdoor or Indoor Use
- Color: Gray
- Dramatic rain dispersion: fabric sheds water as soon as it hits the cover
- Superior dry time: just shake the cover and it dries in minutes
- Breathable fabric allows any heat, moisture, or condensation under the cover to easily escape
- Special additives to the encapsulation formula reduce fabric UV degredation
- Premium solution-dye fibers mean the covers resist fading and hold their color longer
Custom car covers ship from the manufacturer via ground service. Expedited and international shipping are not available.
My only complaint with this cover is that it tends to leave a light dusty residue behind when I remove it. It's easily removed and I figure it's what's left of the production process. It doesn't appear to harm the paint at all.