Detailing 102: Machine Buffing/ Detailing Class - Sunday, January 29, 2011
Sign up for Autogeek's Machine Buffing/ Detailing Class on Sunday, January 29, 2011 from 8am to 4pm!Learn how to wetsand by hand and by machine to remove orange peel and serious below-surface paint defects and then how to remove your sanding marks and polish to a high gloss using rotary buffers with wool pads and compounds. Then learn how to create a swirl-free finish for a customer-pleasing show car shine.
- 3M Random Orbital 6 Inch Air Sander
- DA Polishers
- Defelsko PosiTest - Electronic Paint Thickness Gauge
- Flex PE14-2-150 Low RPM Rotary Buffer
- Flex 3403 Lightweight Rotary Buffer
- DeWalt 849 Rotary Buffer
- Makita 9227C Rotary Buffer
- 3M Rotary Buffer
- Mother's Professional Line
- Lake Country Wool and Foam Pads
- Optimum Wool and Foam Pads
- Meguiar's Wool and Foam Pads
Prerequisite for Detailing 102: If you plan on attending this detailing class you must first attend the Saturday Detailing 101 class.
When: Sunday, January 29, 2011
Time is 8am to 4:30pm
Autogeek.net Show Car Garage Garage
7744 SW Jack James Drive
Stuart, FL 34997
The class fee includes:
- Certificate of Completion
- Coffee and donuts in the morning and pizza and drinks for lunch.
If you have any questions, please call Mike at 1-800-869-3011 x206.By signing up for a class you agree to sign a Video Release Form upon arriving to the classroom for the possibility that these classes will be streamed live over the Internet and/or recorded for later use.
Please reserve your spot below. Spaces are limited! See you in class!
|Related Items In This Category|