Home > Boat, RV & Motorcycle Care > Motorcycle Products > Motorcycle Wax & Quick Detail Spray > Facts on Waxing Your Bike > Pinnacle Liquid Souveran
Pinnacle Liquid Souveran
The ease of a liquid wax with the protection and durability of a paint sealant! And quick, quick, quick!
Souveran has long stood for a level of shine and durability above and beyond all others. Now, through diligent research & development, and using the latest technology involving specific updated super-polymers, they have been able to achieve the deep, 3-D wet look of Souveran Paste Wax in a liquid form. This protective finish gives you the durability of a paint sealant and is extremely long lasting.
Your motorcycle may only have a few painted portions, like the gas tank and fenders, but they add up to one gorgeous bike if properly detailed. Complement the shine on your chrome with a sizzling shimmer on your paint!
Liquid Souveran has been field-tested in the South Florida summer sun and the results have revealed that it is highly UV resistant. Remarkable results can be achieved on any color auto finish.
Simply wipe on and buff off with a microfiber towel. The color will radiate. You will be amazed by the clarity and depth of the shine.
For best results use Pinnacle Paintwork Cleansing Lotion prior to first application of the Liquid Souveran Wax. This will prep the surface, which will yield the full potential of Liquid Souveran Wax. By using the two-step process, you will visibly reduce swirl marks and achieve the most spectacular results possible.
Tech Note: Carnauba waxes have what is known in the industry as a "high jetting factor". This is the ability of a product to produce a liquid-like shimmer on the surface. Advertisers have coined the term "wet-look" to describe this phenomenon. While carnauba can create this wet-look, it has been all but impossible to create it with a liquid carnauba wax. There was no way to put enough carnauba in a product to create this effect and still keep the wax a liquid. In the past, if you wanted the deepest, wet-look shine, you had to use a harder, paste wax. Liquid Souveran has changed that. It produces a deep, liquid shimmer that rivals all but the very best carnauba paste waxes.
Liquid Souveran is recommended for all types and colors of paints, including solid color, metallic, clear coat and water based finishes. Developed in the harsh Florida Keys, Liquid Souveran is ideal for climates of high heat and humidity. It wipes on and buffs off effortlessly producing a streak-free shine in minutes, not hours.
- Shake well.
- Liquid Souveran wipes on easily using a dry, foam, wax applicator but we found a trick that makes application even faster. Mist the foam applicator first with a quick detail spray like Pinnacle Crystal Mist. It doesn't take much lubricant to make a difference. Be sure to use a microfiber towel to remove wax.
- Very important- Apply a VERY thin coat! Apply a Nickel size amount of wax on the applicator and wipe a thin coat of wax on the surface using a circular or back-and-forth motion. This wax is not fussy. Use a motion that you are comfortable with. The beauty of this UPDATED & IMPROVED FORMULA is that you can do sections or the whole vehicle at once. On- Off- bam!
- Work on a cool surface, out of direct sunlight. A hot surface will cause the solvent to evaporate too quickly, making the remaining film harder to buff off. Allow the slight film to dry and buff off with a clean terry towel or Microfiber towel.
- Don't hesitate to apply this wax with a machine. It is extremely easy to use in this manner as well as by hand.
- Multiple coats deepen the gloss, the wet 3-Dimensional look. If you choose to apply a 2nd or 3rd coat, wait 24 hours in between applications. Also, wait a day to wash after waxing.