The swirl remover for perfectionists has been updated with the latest paint-perfecting polish technology!
Pinnacle Advanced Swirl Remover has been updated and adapted to deliver the finest results when applied with a dual action polisher. Diminishing abrasives and water-based lubricants blend away imperfections gradually, leaving a smooth paint surface. Pinnacle Advanced Swirl Remover brings "user-friendly" to a whole new level! This tempered approach to polishing eliminates imperfections while being extremely gentle on the paint.
The rule of thumb when polishing is to use the least aggressive product that works. Pinnacle Advanced Swirl Remover embodies this rule with an ultra-gentle diminishing abrasive polish that preserves paint while restoring it.
Pinnacle’s diminishing abrasives are tempered to break down slowly and evenly under the motion of the oscillating pad. A dual action polisher provides just the right motion and friction to maximize the performance and working time of these abrasives. This approach softens the abrasives' impact on the paint, which ultimately preserves more of the paint. If you have a newer vehicle or meticulously maintained paint, Pinnacle Advanced Swirl Remover is for you.
Some swirl removers work by scoring the paint with larger abrasives, which creates haze. Pinnacle Advanced Swirl Remover contains millions of diminishing abrasives that gradually blend the blemish into the surrounding paint. Ultimately, Pinnacle Advanced Swirl Remover preserves more of the clear coat than a traditional compound or heavy cut swirl remover.
Pinnacle Advanced Swirl Remover is ideal for dark paints, custom paint finishes, delicate clear coats, and vehicles less than two years old. This is the swirl remover for perfectionists. A blend of diminishing abrasives and water-based lubricants removes swirls, water spots, mild oxidation, light etching, and fine scratches to leave paint absolutely flawless.
Pinnacle Advanced Swirl Remover is a DA-friendly swirl remover. It is designed with the speed and polishing capability of a dual action polisher in mind. Use an orange light cutting pad for the best results.
Pinnacle Advanced Swirl Remover can be applied with a rotary machine, if you prefer. Work at a slower speed than you normally would and you can achieve great results.
Pinnacle Advanced Swirl Remover is a real swirl solution! It contains no fillers or waxes. You can see the real results of your work. Because the abrasives break down gradually as you work, Pinnacle Advanced Swirl Remover does not create new swirls or micro-marring. It's the error-proof polish.
Follow with Pinnacle Advanced Finishing Polish to truly maximize the shine. This ultra fine polish burnishes the paint to a bright gloss in preparation for wax.
Pinnacle Advanced Swirl Remover is the perfectionist's swirl remover. Fine diminishing abrasives and a DA-friendly formula deliver a gentle but highly effective swirl solution that leaves your vehicle absolutely flawless.
1. The vehicle should be clean and dry before polishing. If the paint feels gritty, we recommend using Pinnacle Ultra Poly Clay to remove any potentially abrasive contaminants.
2. Pour a quarter-size amount onto a light cutting pad. You may also apply the swirl remover directly to the vehicle or in a circle on the pad. Spread the polish over the area you intend to polish with the machine turned off. This will reduce splatter.
3. Set the maximum speed on the polisher to 4.5 or 5. Set the pad on the paint and turn it on. Work in a side to side, then up and down motion until the polish starts to dry.
4. Make sure the polisher is off before lifting it off the paint. Buff with a Cobra Microfiber Towel to inspect your results. If swirls are still visible, repeat the process.
5. Always follow Pinnacle Advanced Swirl Remover with Pinnacle Advanced Finishing Polish. This ultra fine polish further enhances the gloss and reflective quality of the paint. Then finish off the paint with a coat of one of Pinnacle's show car waxes: Souveran, Signature Series II, or Liquid Souveran.
Tip: As you work, use a Foam Pad Conditioning Brush to brush the pad. This will help keep the polish distributed for more even coverage.