Detox your vehicle’s paint!
The Wolfgang Clay Combo gives you the means to completely clean the paint of all the dirt, grime, and pollution that is keeping you from achieving the shine you want. The combo includes a 200 gram bar of Wolfgang Elastic Poly Clay and a 16 oz. Wolfgang Clay Lubricant.
Clay works by removing anything that protrudes above the surface of the paint. Clay removes tar, industrial fallout, bird droppings, brake dust, tree sap, and overspray. These contaminants may not be obvious but they cause the paint to feel bumpy and to appear patchy. The uneven appearance of the paint is caused by a patch of contaminants causing an uneven reflection. Wolfgang Elastic Poly Clay and Wolfgang Clay Lubricant will remove these contaminants and leave the paint silky smooth.
200 gram Wolfgang Elastic Poly Clay Bar
Wolfgang Elastic Poly Clay Bar removes hidden contaminants that washing leaves behind. Detailing clay deep cleans auto paint by removing microscopic, embedded debris that gradually harms the paint. Wolfgang Elastic Poly Clay Bar is a long-lasting, reusable, synthetic detailing clay bar that will leave your vehicle smooth, shiny, and unbelievably clean. This 200 gram clay bar can be used between 7-10 times on average.
16 oz. Wolfgang Clay Lubricant
Wolfgang Clay Lubricant works hand in hand with Wolfgang Elastic Poly Clay to give your vehicle the cleanest possible finish. Wolfgang Clay Lubricant protects the paint during the detailing clay process with a super slippery layer of polymers and wetting agents. The clay glides easily without scratching. When you’re finished claying, use Wolfgang Clay Lubricant to wipe away any residue left by the clay. Wolfgang Clay Lubricant leaves no residue.
1 Microfiber Detailing Towel, 16 x 16 inches
Use these microfiber detailing cloths for drying, buffing, or as a finishing touch. Microfiber is designed to be light, strong, super-absorbent and quick drying. The fibers are non-abrasive, and are woven so tightly that it’s absolutely lint free and extremely durable. Unbelievably, these ultra-tough fibers are engineered to absorb seven times their weight in moisture. When using on windows, it produces a streak-free finish.
Spray the paint with Wolfgang Clay Lubricant to protect the paint during the claying process.
The Wolfgang Clay Combo is an excellent value! The 200 gram clay bar can be cut in half; each 100 gram portion can clean 3-4 cars. The 16 oz. Clay Lubricant also goes a long way. One vehicle will only need to be clayed once or twice a year to maintain a slick, shiny finish. Always follow claying with a wax or sealant, such as Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0.
- Cut the 200 gram bar in half and store one half in an airtight container or bag.
- Clay should only be used on a clean vehicle. Before each use knead the clay to expose a fresh, unused surface.
- Spray a small area of your car’s surface with Wolfgang Clay Lubricant.
- Using moderate pressure, pass clay across the paint until you don’t feel any more “grabbing.” The clay will move freely when all pollutants have been removed. Be sure to keep the car well lubed. Check clay often for any particles that might scratch the surface, and shave them off.
- When you’ve clayed the entire car, buff it clean with a dry towel to remove any clay residue. Rinse and dry your car.
- For the ultimate outcome, follow claying with Wolfgang Paintwork Polish Enhancer, then protect and seal in the shine with Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0. This will yield an unbelievable showroom-quality finish.
200 g. Wolfgang Elastic Poly Clay
16 oz. Wolfgang Clay Lubricant
16 x 16 inch All Purpose Microfiber Towel
A total retail value of $50.97. Save $10.98 off the regular retail price!
Click here to read Mike Phillips' review of Wolfgang Elastic Poly Clay & Clay Lubricant.