|New & improved formula features a longer working time, a brighter and longer-lasting finish, and is ammonia free!|
Formulated to work extraordinarily well on all chrome to remove tarnish, light rust, brake dust and other environmental elements that keeps your chrome from looking it's best.
- Removes tarnish, light rust, brake dust and other environmental elements
- Works great on wheels, trim, mirrors, chrome bumpers and all chrome parts
- Easy to use formula
Sonus Chrome Polish will give your chrome that sharp, crisp, clean look on your car, truck, motorcycle or SUV. Use Sonus Chrome Polish on your wheels, trim, mirrors, chrome bumpers and all of your precious chrome parts. Sonus Chrome Polish offers exceptional results and ease of use.
Sonus Chrome Polish Application Instructions:
Always work in a shaded area and on a cool surface.
- Wash and dry your vehicle or chrome parts to remove any loose dirt and grime.
- Apply Sonus Chrome Polish to a quality microfiber applicator such as the AutoCare Microfiber Detailing Applicator and work in a small area at a time using a back and forth motion with light pressure.
- Once area is polished, wipe clean with a quality microfiber such as the Sonus Der Wunder Microfiber Polishing Towel to reveal a brilliant shine.
- Now that your chrome is gleaming, keep it looking that way by protecting it with the Sonus Aluminum and Chrome Sealant,
Note: Chrome finished plastic is not durable chrome. You can wash and wax it, but it cannot be safely polished.
16.9 oz. Bottle