|Transform your ordinary seat covers into heated seat covers!|
A cold seat is uncomfortable, and thanks to the SeatHeater by CoverCraft that’s no longer a problem! The SeatHeater works with most aftermarket vehicle seat covers to provide an easy-to-use alternative to a freezing cold morning commute. The SeatHeater is sold in a two-pack, so both you and your passenger can enjoy the ride on even the chilliest of days. Each SeatHeater is comprised of two heating elements that cover the base of the seat and the lower seatback, ensuring that you get heat directed where you need it.
Each SeatHeater Kit contains heating elements for two seats.
Heating pads are safely tucked into special envelopes under the seat covers.
The power plug features individual heater controls.
The SeatHeater by CoverCraft features easy plug-and-play installation and can be used on front or rear seats with aftermarket covers on them, as long as there is access to a vehicle accessory power outlet. Each SeatHeater features PTC heating elements, made in the USA by Check Corp., that quickly heat to the ideal temperature, radiate heat evenly, and self-regulate temperatures to ensure comfort. Patented PTC heating technology provides added safety and protection against overheating. Heating elements are held securely in place by a unique “envelope” design that includes grip material on the bottom and spacer-knit fabric on the top to ensure even heat transfer.
- Insert the heating elements into each of the SeatHeater envelopes. The envelope with the strap and side release buckle is for the seat base.
- Place SeatHeaters onto the seats, carefully push the “tails” with wire connections between the
- seatback and seat base.
- Install seat covers over the SeatHeaters.
- Attach wire harness and plug into the vehicle accessory power outlet.
- A pair of SeatHeater elements (for two seats), for both the seat base and seatback
- Special “envelopes” for all heating pads (4)
- Wiring harness that plugs into the vehicle accessory power outlet
- A power plug with individual on/off heater controls
Make a cold seat a thing of the past with SeatHeater by CoverCraft.
Cushion heating element measures 11”L x 9.75”W
Back/lumbar heating element is 8”L x 9.5”W
Made in the USA
This item ships directly from the manufacturer via ground service. Expedited and international shipping are not available.