|Permanon Platinum - the highest gloss spray and rinse coating in the Permanon line!|
Permanon Platinum is a simple spray and rinse nano coating that creates a durable silicium shell that produces a brilliant shine and long-lasting protection on all hard surfaces. Surfaces protected with Permanon Platinum take on properties that are virtually identical to hardened glass; microscopic pores and pits in paint and other hard surfaces where dirt typically accumulates will be coated so your vehicle will be much easier to clean and maintain.
Permanon Platinum is formulated using nano-engineered particles of Silicium (14Si) that form an electrostatic bond with the surface being protected. Dirt will not bond to the treated surface, thereby reducing soiling and organic staining. Acid rain, airborne contaminants and other chemical compounds that would typically destroy a conventional wax or sealant will easily wash off. Permanon Platinum only takes minutes to apply but the results are long lasting.
Permanon Platinum is resistant to temperatures up to 572 degrees farenheit; a conventional car wax is stable up to 104 degrees farenheit. To get a better idea of how resilient Permanon Platinum is to extreme heat, consider this: brake dust burns at 518 degrees farenheit, well below the limits of Permanon Platinum. The number one cause of dull or faded paint is too much exposure to ultra-violet rays; no other car wax or paint sealant can withstand the extreme temperatures that Permanon Platinum can.
Permanon Platinum bonds on a nano-level so it acts to preserve the original surface being protected. Permanon Platinum is a highly effective water and dirt repellent that lasts while being resistant to nearly all acids, alkaline solutions and solvents, keeping your vehicle clean and protected through any circumstance. What’s more, Permanon Platinum creates an extremely high gloss finish on painted surfaces that is smooth to the touch.
Permanon Platinum can also be used on all hard interior surfaces. Treated surfaces will have a smooth, tactile feel that is protected with the maximum amount of UV protection available. No artificial gloss will be added to hard interior surfaces treated with Permanon Platinum.
Permanon Platinum is a concentrated solution. The 500 ml and 1 liter sizes of Permanon Platinum include a 50 ml measuring cup. For a 5% solution, mix 50 ml of Permanon Platinum into a spray bottle containing 32 oz. of water. For a 10% solution, mix 100 ml of Permanon Platinum into a spray bottle containing 32 oz. of water. When used properly, one 32 oz. bottle of Permanon Platinum at a 5% solution will cover approximately two mid sized sedans. For larger applications such as boats, SUVs, airplanes, RVs, etc., use the Autogeek Chemical Resistant Pressure Sprayer.
Permanon Platinum is non-flammable, non-toxic, solvent-free and most importantly, Permanon Platinum is biodegradable.
- Thoroughly clean the surface(s) to be protected. Do NOT use any type of wash and wax product as this will interfere with the bonding of Permanon Platinum. To ensure the surface is free of any previously applied waxes and sealants, we recommend adding two ounces of Pinnacle Signature All Purpose Cleaner to your wash bucket.
- A 5% solution of Permanon Platinum is ideal for daily drivers. If you have an airplane or boat the first application should be undiluted.
- Pour 50 ml of Permanon Platinum into a 32 oz. spray bottle filled with water.
- Spray Permanon Platinum starting at the top of the vehicle and work your way down.
- Thoroughly rinse the vehicle with water and then dry it using a soft microfiber towel or blower, like the Metro Master Blaster.
- For interior surfaces, spray a 5% solution directly onto surface and lightly buff with a microfiber towel.