|Light cleaning ability enhances the gloss of genuine carnauba!|
Menzerna Sealing Wax APO 60 is a liquid carnauba wax with a hint of polish to remove light compounding haze and old wax residue. The light polishing agents optimize the gloss by removing build-up and uncovering the brightest, most vibrant paint surface. Menzerna Sealing Wax APO 60 is easy to apply, effortless to clean up, and leaves a lasting layer of high gloss carnauba paint protection.
Menzerna Sealing Wax APO 60 bridges the gap between the warm carnauba shine and the easier-to-apply liquid sealants. It gives the convenience of a liquid wax and the unbeatable shine of carnauba wax. As an added benefit, a light polish enables the formula to achieve its maximum gloss by removing old wax residue and light surface haze – all in one step!
On Menzerna’s scale of cut, Menzerna Sealing Wax APO 60 ranks at a 1. The polishing agents have minimal cut and finish without any micro marring or dullness. Menzerna Sealing Wax APO 60 is the perfect one step cleaner wax to maintain a finish you’ve restored with Menzerna polishes or to clean and protect a vehicle that is only mildly oxidized.
Menzerna Sealing Wax APO 60 is simple to apply either by hand or with a polisher. The liquid formula glides on and instantly removes dullness and restores a flawless shine. A layer of carnauba will protect and preserve the stunning finish for 2-3 months, or 6-10 washes.
Menzerna Sealing Wax removes hazing and micro-marring while also providing a durable layer of wax protection.
Menzerna Sealing Wax APO 60 complements the Menzerna line of polishes. On weathered finishes, use APO 60 immediately after Intensive Polish to remove any light hazing. On like-new finishes, use APO 60 alone to remove the first signs of oxidation and to protect the paint.
Layer another coat of a non-cleaning carnauba wax on top of Menzerna Sealing Wax APO 60 if desired. Additional carnauba will only deepen the gloss and reflection.
Menzerna Sealing Wax APO 60 leaves no white, chalky residue. Use it on all types and colors of paint for a beautiful, high gloss finish.
Application by hand:
- Mist the Wolfgang German Polish N Wax Applicator with XMT Pad Conditioner to moisten the foam. Apply a nickel size amount of Menzerna Sealing Wax to the applicator.
- Wipe the wax in a thin coat over one section at a time. Allow a haze to form.
- Buff with a Cobra Microfiber Towel until you’ve achieved a smooth, glossy finish.
Application by Machine:
- Make sure the surface to be waxed is clean and dry. Apply Sealing Wax APO 60 out of direct sunlight.
- Use a soft foam finishing pad, like Lake Country’s CCS Green Pad or the White Ultrafine Polishing Pad by The Edge. Apply a 6 inch line of wax to the vehicle. With the polisher turned off, spread the wax over about a 2 x 2 sq. ft. area.
- Polish at 1200-1800 RPM (3000-4000 OPM on a dual action polisher) working slowly across and then up and down the area.
- Buff each section with a Cobra Microfiber Towel. You may also slip a microfiber bonnet over a lambswool pad to gently buff the paint.
Click here to view Menzerna Comparison Chart.
Menzerna Sealing Wax APO 60 16 oz.