|The perfect one-step polish to enhance new and like new paint finishes.|
Menzerna Final Polish PO85U is the original finishing polish made by Menzerna of Germany for use on OEM finishes to remove minor swirls and create a high gloss, reflective finish. The polish has not been altered or watered down; this is the same polish you’d use if you were working on a car production line or in a paint shop to get a professional quality shine.
Menzerna Final Polish PO85U is very similar to the Menzerna Micro Polish in terms of finish but Final Polish works faster. Extremely fine abrasives polish the paint to actually remove minor spider webbing, not just temporarily hide it. This is an important point: most finishing polishes or prewax cleaners contain solvent cleaners to clean the paint and remove minor flaws. Menzerna Final Polish accomplishes the same goal through mechanical polishing action that permanently improves the paint surface and will not contribute to dulling in the long run.
Menzerna Final Polish is a pure polish with no glaze, fillers, or silicones. The water-based formula contains no solvent. It is safe on fresh OEM coatings and new repair coatings. Menzerna Final Polish will not create new swirls or leave haze, and it creates no dust. It leaves only a high gloss finish on all colors and types of paint, with or without a clear coat.
Use Menzerna Final Polish on brand new paint finishes or on vehicles in like-new condition. This is an excellent gloss-enhancing finishing polish to remove old wax, deepen the gloss, and remove minor swirls and imperfections prior to wax application. Final Polish can also be used after a stronger polish to remove haze and restore surface gloss.
This is called Final Polish but it’s an ideal first polish for newer vehicles that only have very fine swirls. The abrasives are extremely finely milled to prevent the creation of new swirls. Even on black paint, Menzerna Final Polish will produce an outstanding shine without a trace of micro marring.
Menzerna Final Polish is designed to remove light defects. Apply with a polishing or finishing pad on a dual action polisher for best results.
Give your vehicle a show-stealing, high gloss finish with Menzerna’s best finishing polish. Menzerna Final Polish is absolutely flawless on all colors and types of paint.
Application by hand:
- Mist the Wolfgang German Polish N Wax Applicator with XMT Pad Conditioner to moisten the foam. Apply a nickel size amount of Menzerna Final Polish to the applicator.
- Work in a back and forth, overlapping motion until the area starts to dry. Wipe off the polish with a damp Cobra Microfiber Towel. Work in 2 x 2 sq. ft. sections until the entire vehicle is done.
Application by Machine:
- Make sure the surface to be polished is clean and dry. Fresh paint should be fully cured. Apply Final Polish out of direct sunlight.
- Use a soft foam polishing pad, like Lake Country’s CCS Gray Finishing Pad or the White Ultrafine Pad by The Edge. Apply a 6 inch line of compound to the vehicle. With the polisher turned off, spread the polish over about a 2 x 2 sq. ft. area.
- Polish at 1200-1500 RPM (4500-5000 OPM on a dual action polisher) working slowly across and then up and down the area. Check your work after several passes to see if the swirls have been removed. If so, reduce the pressure and continue buffing until a high gloss is achieved. If the pad becomes dry, mist it with water and continue buffing.
- Wipe the area with a damp Cobra Microfiber Towel.
- Always apply a wax or sealant after polishing. We recommend Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0 to seal in the shine with its long-lasting polymer formula.
128 oz. (1 Gallon)
Click here to view Menzerna Comparison Chart.
To seal in the shine after using Menzerna polishing compounds, try Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0. Wolfgang's water-based, non-cleaning formula is compatible with all Menzerna polishes.
Right now, SAVE $5 on Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0 when you purchase it with a Menzerna product!