|The short cut to a show car shine!|
Menzerna Finishing Glaze is like a concealer for automotive paint. The glaze fills and hides minor swirls and imperfections to create a smooth, flawless-looking finish faster. For daily drivers, Menzerna Finishing Glaze is a great way to maintain a showroom shine on a busy schedule.
Complete removal of swirls involves polishing with progressively finer abrasives until the defect is completely removed. It’s a time-consuming process but it is the only way to permanently remove the imperfections. Menzerna Finishing Glaze is a shortcut to the same look. It hides minor imperfections to create the level, glossy surface you want but in less time. While a glaze isn’t permanent, it’s a great alternative for daily driven cars, which are likely to need frequent upkeep.
The definition of a glaze is broad since one manufacturer’s glaze may have fine abrasives or solvents while another brand might only have fillers. Menzerna Finishing Glaze is a true glaze because it has no abrasives or solvents, just oils and fillers. The oils enrich the paint to create that elusive wet look. The filler in Menzerna Finishing Glaze is Kaolin clay, which settles into fine swirls to create the illusion of smooth paint. Wax seals in the clay filler to keep it in place until you either remove the swirls or reapply glaze and wax.
Menzerna Finishing Glaze has no corrective properties but it will remove old wax and even out the paint’s gloss. Old wax or product residues can create a patchy or cloudy shine but Menzerna Finishing Glaze evens out the paint surface so light reflects evenly.
Menzerna Finishing Glaze is water-based, silicone-free, and dust-free. Use it on all types of paint, any color, with or without a clear coat. The glaze is safe on fresh repair coatings as well as older, reconditioned finishes.
Menzerna Finishing Glaze hides minor defects, creating the illusion of a flawless finish.
If you compared Menzerna Finishing Glaze side by side with a properly compounded and polished surface, you’d have a tough time distinguishing between the two. Menzerna’s high quality, professional grade ingredients expertly mask light flaws to give you a showroom shine (without all the work!).
Application by hand:
- Mist the Wolfgang German Polish N Wax Applicator with XMT Pad Conditioner to moisten the foam. Apply a nickel size amount of Menzerna Finishing Glaze to the gray side of the applicator.
- Work in a back and forth, overlapping motion until the glaze becomes a very thin, clear film. Wipe off the polish with a Cobra Microfiber Towel. Work in 2 x 2 sq. ft. sections until the entire vehicle is done.
- Follow with Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant or any paint protection that does not contain cleaners.
Application by Machine:
- Make sure the surface to be glazed is clean and dry. Fresh paint should be fully cured. Apply Menzerna Finishing Glaze out of direct sunlight.
- Use a soft foam finishing pad, like the Red LSP Pad by The Edge or the CCS Blue Finessing Pad by Lake Country. Apply a 6 inch line of glaze to the vehicle. With the polisher turned off, spread the polish over about a 2 x 2 sq. ft. area.
- Buff at 1000-1200 RPM (4000-4500 OPM on a dual action polisher) working slowly across and then up and down the area. You’re just trying to get a thin, even coat of glaze on the vehicle.
- Wipe the area with a Cobra Microfiber Cloth.
- Always apply a wax or sealant to lock in the glaze. We recommend Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0 to seal in the shine with its long-lasting polymer formula.
128 oz. (Gallon)
Click here to view Menzerna Comparison Chart.
To seal in the shine after using Menzerna polishing compounds, try Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0. Wolfgang's water-based, non-cleaning formula is compatible with all Menzerna polishes.
Right now, SAVE $5 on Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0 when you purchase it with a Menzerna product!