Using LC Kompressor Orange w/Meguiars M105
July 23, 2014
Using Meguiars M105, on an e-type bonnet – new paint, last stages of surface prep with P1500 & P3000. Completed the cut/buff at a speed setting 4-5, but 4 of the 6 rows of the pad from the center on out eventually fell apart just about when I completed the whole bonnet. Sure, lots of variables come into play, in this case not sure if eventually I used to much pressure, or should have washed it out at some interval or the cut depth of the slits needs a redesign. My thoughts if the slits (which are effective), could start out at a zero depth then gradually increase to the edge. Otherwise, it did the job but just didn’t last as long as I thought it might have.