|Tough, acrylic protection for your motorcycle.|
There is a key difference between people who ride motorcycles and people who drive cars: motorcyclists get more satisfaction from riding than from detailing. Sure, everyone enjoys a nice shine but riders would rather spend hours riding back roads than polishing and buffing in the garage. Here’s a product for the riders out there.
Klasse High Gloss Sealant Glaze is a concentrated acrylic protectant for new and like-new motorcycles. It can be used on paint, metal, and plastic with equal ease. The best part is that the acrylic protection lasts for up to 12 months!
One application a year will give your motorcycle all the protection it needs from water, salt, UV rays, dirt, brake dust, bird droppings, and acid rain, and industrial pollutants! Incredible!
High Gloss Sealant Glaze creates an elastic, non-chip, shrink-proof, heat and scratch resistant - protective seal against ultraviolet rays, salt water, acid rain and industrial pollutants for up to 12 months. Use this glaze on all paints with or without clear coats, glass, fiberglass, Plexiglas, plastics, metal surfaces, enamel, tiles, Formica and all non-porous surfaces. It is anti-static, non-abrasive and contains no ingredients harmful to paint, metal or plastic. Use this product on nonporous surfaces only; avoid vinyl, rubber, and leather.
This product is a pure, acrylic protectant. There are no cleaning or polishing agents or water in the composition of the sealant. To clean and polish your motorcycle before applying Klasse High Gloss Sealant Glaze, use Klasse All-In-One. This cleaner/polish removes minor imperfections and thoroughly cleans metal, plastic, and painted surfaces in one step. When you apply the glaze, your bike will have a crisp, clean shine for months down the road.
- Polish first with Klasse All In One Polish.
- Dampen a microfiber applicator pad and pour a dime-sized amount of High Gloss Sealant Glaze onto the pad.
- Spread the glaze in long, layered strokes. Just a little goes a long way. Apply a little pressure as you wipe and take care to apply the thinnest coat possible.
- Wait 8-12 hours before buffing. Use a clean Cobra Microfiber Detailing Towel to buff your bike to a sparkling shine.
- Multiple coats will deepen the shine but wait 8-12 hours before applying another coat.
Made in Germany.