|Protect your vinyl against the damaging rays of the sun with Gel Coat Labs All Marine Hi-UV vinyl protectant!
Formulated with Ciba Tinuvin UV Blockers, Gel Coat All Marine Hi-UV Vinyl Protectant provides maximum protection against fading, cracking, and drying. It also beautifies as it protects your vinyl, rubber and plastic surfaces! Use on vinyl after cleaning with Gel Coat Labs All Marine Cleaner to restore protection and maintain the value of your investment. For general cleaning, use Gel Coat Labs Premium Boat Wash.
- Provides maximum protection against fading, cracking and drying
- Beautifies surfaces as it protects
- Works on vinyl, rubber and plastic surfaces
- Shake All Marine Hi-UV Vinyl Protectant well before use.
- Make sure surface is clean and dry.
- For best results, clean surface first using Gel Coat Labs All Marine Cleaner to remove contaminants.
- Mist product onto applicator or surface.
- Spread evenly.
- Allow 5-10 minutes for penetration.
- Wipe dry with a clean microfiber cloth or a terry towel.
- Older and neglected areas may require a second application.
Note: DO NOT use on grips, steering wheels or control surfaces where slickness may be hazardous.
- Vinyl surfaces
- Rubber surfaces
- Plastic surfaces