|Remove heavy oxidation, scratches and chalk that damage the look of your vessel with Gel Coat Lab Heavy Cut Compound!
Maintain the value and look of your vessel by removing scratches, heavy oxidation and chalk with Gel Coat Lab Heavy Cut Compound. Once the damage has been removed, use Gel Coat Labs Fine Cut Polish to restore gloss. For an even deeper glossier look, use Gel Coat Labs One-Step Micro-Polish and Sealant which in addition to enhancing gloss, protects from the elements.
- Removes heavy oxidation, scratches and chalk
- Formulated for painted and unpainted gelcoat surfaces
- Can be applied in direct sunlight
- Shake Gel Coat Labs Heavy Cut Compound well before use.
- For best results apply using the Four Star Products Aggressor wool pad on a circular machine polisher.
- Apply small amount of Gel Coat Labs Heavy Cut Compound over a 2' by 2' area.
- Set circular machine between 1200 and 1800 RPM.
- Move slowly back and forth using medium pressure.
- Reduce pressure as product begins to haze.
- Buff off dry residue by hand using a dry microfiber cloth such as the AutoCare Edgeless Microfiber Polishing Towel.
Note: Avoid contact with rubber or plastic moldings.
- Painted gelcoat surfaces
- Non-painted surfaces
- Fiberglass surfaces