Deflect brake dust and protect wheels and rims while delivering the highest level of shine possible......with Wheel Guard!
More than any wax or sealant, Chemical Guys Wheel Guard combines the latest innovations in molecular chemistry to deliver a protective coating that will outlast, outperform and outshine any wheel product on the market today while offering the toughest barrier against the elements. Wheel Guard is formulated to safely and effortlessly clean, shine, protect and prolong all types of wheels and wheel finishes. Wheel Guard delivers a high gloss durable wet shine finish on all chrome, aluminum, stainless, powder coated, and even painted wheels.
Wheel Guard is extremely easy to use and apply, utilizing accurate, micro-size synthetic beads that gently and effortlessly lift and polish away oxidation and road film from wheels, guaranteeing a scratch-free, perfect surface.
It’s simple science to understand that friction creates static! Wheel Guard uses CG-specific lubricating agents bonded with acrylic crystalline and fluorocarbon polymer fluids to deliver a product that glides on like butter, reducing friction and delivering an Ionic Anti-Static product that repels brake dust, dirt, and fall-out.
Wheel Guard not only enhances shine it protects your investment. Harmful degreasers and acids can damage wheels reducing shine and causing premature oxidation and deterioration of wheel. Wheel Guard's protective coating extends the life of wheels in many ways.
Wheel Guard's protective coating seals wheels and rims and blocks out brake dust and all other contaminants so you don’t have to continuously clean your wheels. Wheel Guard works like a durable shield, protecting rims and wheels against brake dust, road filth, dirt, dust, tar, bugs, water, and anything that can some in contact with your rims or wheels.
- Wheel Guard Delivers an extremely high gloss, durable barrier that shields your wheels in a protective acrylic sealant. It delivers an unmatched, high gloss, dripping wet shine.
- Wheel Guard is an acrylic sealant that bonds instantly and protects against brake dust, heat, acid rain, water spots, airborne fall out and road contaminants.
- Wheel Guard makes cleaning your wheels easy the next time you wash. Contaminants cannot easily cling to the surface of the wheel due to the tough exterior protection of Wheel Guard.
- Wheel Guard is anti-static. Plus, it accelerates the beading process by allowing water to bead instantly once the wheels are washed or hit by water. The water easily rolls off the wheel, reducing effort in drying and ugly water spots.
Chemical Guys Wheel Guard can be used on all types of wheels. Wheel Guard Cleaner shine and protects delivering a SUPER HIGH SHINE, durable finish that protects wheels and rims.
- Always wait for wheel to cool. Applying cold water to heated brake calipers can cause cracking or speed up the glazing process on pads, causing squeaking and poor braking.
- Rinse wheel off with water using a premium wash. Clean wheel thoroughly and towel dry.
- Apply Wheel Guard liberally with applicator or soft cloth and allow to haze.
- Buff to super-high shine with clean microfiber cloth.
- For superior results and added protection, apply 2 coats.
This product cannot ship internationally.
Chemical Guys Wheel Guard 8 oz.
Stars based on
January 8, 2013
I can't believe how great this stuff works. Wheels stay clean!!!
CG Wheel Guard: Excellent Product
July 6, 2012
Started using Wheel Guard abo couple of months ago, have used it on quite a few vehicles that see different levels of use each day.
Best results I have seen kept the wheel clean for just a hair over 2 weeks, with no additional cleaning.
Great product from Chemical Guys, definetly a product to keep in your collection at all times for a nice finishing touch to any wheel!
March 19, 2012
Easiest to work with so far, have used wheel wax, Migliore wheel seal and WG Concours metal sealant and Trim sealant all work great. For all wheel finishes this has been the easiest. Only a week on so I cannot talk durability yet. On metal WG trim sealant is hard to beat for dur, but time consuming to buff off.