Make metal shine like new!
Chemical Guys Metal Shine makes metal look like a mirror while keeping it shiny longer and protecting it against the harsh elements. The smoother the surface, the better the shine, as it allows more reflection of light from the surface. Metal Shine accomplishes this head-turning look in one step!
Chemical Guys Metal Shine Metal Polish & Sealant cuts through layers of dulling oxides, restoring, reviving, and enhancing a wet, mirror-like finish that shines better then chrome. This outstanding polish makes chrome, copper, brass, aluminum, stainless steel and other metalwork gleam!
Chemical Guys Metal Shine is a three-step product in one: a diminishing metal polish that cuts fast, cleans like no other, shines like a mirror, and protects like a sealant. It utilizes friction and heat to restore metals.
Phase 1: Clean, restore, revive and polish.
Phase 2: The friction generates heat, allowing the product to break down into a micro-fine polish that leaves the surface shinning like a mirror.
Phase 3: The final phase breaks down, releasing the durable protective sealant that bonds to metal surfaces to reduce corrosion and prolong shine.
Maintaining metals' best level of shine is easy with Chemical Guys Metal Shine. Chemical Guys recommends regularly bi-monthly or monthly follow ups to keep metal surfaces, wheels, bumpers, body accents, trim, and exhaust looking their best.
Chemical Guys Metal Shine:
- spreads on with ease and buffs off with little effort.
- is great for oxidized metals and even light rust.
- can be easily applied in the shade or sun.
- leaves virtually no smear, dust or powder.
- creates an amazing shine on metals.
- enhances gloss and provides long lasting protection on metal surface.
- eliminates any polish residue, delivering a crystal clean mirror like finish coupled with a durable protection.
- is guaranteed to shine new metals to an unbelievable sparkle.
- enriched with UV Block Chemical Guys Extreme Metal Polish will outshine any product on the market, and even offer protection against the elements.
- is extremely user friendly in the sun or the shade.
- has new and improved longer lasting protection against recurring oxidation
- is on the cutting edge of surface finishing for aluminum, silver, gold, copper, brass, pewter & stainless steel.
Use Metal Shine by hand with a polisher or drill polishing tool.
- Shake well.
- Pour a small amount of product onto towel and work into metal.
- Rub until a high gloss finish is achieved.
- Black residue may appear on towel. This is normal on uncoated metals.
- Buff clean with soft microfiber towel.
Application by Machine:
- Use a foam finishing pad.
- Set the maximum speed on your machine at 3-4 on a dual action polisher and 1000 on a rotary polisher.
- Pour a small amount of product on a pad in an "X" shape.
- Turn the polisher on and spread a thin coat of polish over the desired surface. Work in 2 x 2 sq. ft. sections.
- Buff metal surface clean with a soft microfiber towel.
This product cannot ship internationally.