High tech meets high shine!
M-Seal Micro Finish Paint Protection system is a unique NanoTech cross-linking acrylic formulation. Utilizing nanotech particles no larger than 1/75,000th the size of a human hair M-Seal is as refined as scientifically possible. M-Seal redefines gloss and protection. It is a true pure sealant cross-linking acrylic formulation that virtually blends into your paint binding and delivers unmatched shine, durability and protection.
Pure M-Seal is a micro-finish topcoat that binds to paint surfaces, creating a virtual clear coat finish of protection. M-Seal features the warm glow and superior deep shine of a micro-refined nanotech sealant. M-Seal has unmatched longevity and is easily layerable over itself, delivering an even deeper, silky look and feel.
Formulated for increased longevity, M-seal is engineered with ultraviolet filtering agents to help protect against premature aging while protecting your autos surface for months from the elements. M-Seal bonds rapidly with surfaces to create unparalleled shine and leaves no wax residue behind. M-Seal is formulated utilizing Anti-Static Agents to aid in repelling and eliminating dust attraction, tracking, and cling, as well as dust contamination.
Chemical Guys M-Seal Anti-Static Paint Sealant offers a virtually impenetrable surface shield against radiant heat and external contaminants: UV rays, salt, air, snow, sleet, insects, road film, harsh detergents and environmental contaminants that can fade or discolor automotive finishes prematurely. M-Seal seals in fine scratches and conceals swirl marks leaving behind a brilliant, reflective, deep shine that lasts for months.
M-Seal can be applied to:
- New & Used Vehicles
- Boats and Watercrafts
- Commercial Vehicles
- Motor bikes
- Caravans / Motor homes / Fiberglass
- Marine Craft
- Light Aircraft
Provides protection against:
- Ultra Violet Rays
- Oxidation (chalking)
- Bird Droppings
- Acid Rain
- Diesel Fumes & Atmospheric Fallout
How does M-Seal Paint Protection Sealant Work?
As the paint process occurs, paint cures and entrapped solvents evaporate from the base layer up through the paint. When this occurs sediment is left in the paint's pores.
Unless your vehicle is enclosed in an airless glass bubble, all painted surfaces are exposed to a certain amount of contamination, from sulphuric nitric acids from the atmosphere to airborne brake bust, rail dust, and industrial fallout. These contaminants and pollutants cling to the paint in the form of oxides.
Once a surface is properly placed and prepped to assure a smooth, oxide-free surface, M-Seal is applied to the surface to protect and enhance.
M-Seal bonds chemically to the pores of the paintwork to seal and protect the now highly polished surface. As the treated surface cures, molecules elongate, interlocking with each other producing a finer bond, resulting in the toughest micro-bonded protective coating for paint. M-Seal Micro Finish Sealant is very durable, lasting up to six months.
- To maintain premium protection and a show car shine, we recommended using CG Synthetic Detailer Between applications or regularly as a maintenance spray.
- Thoroughly wash your auto.
- For best results, it is recommended to use a premium wash like Bodywash+Wax and a soft Microfiber Wash Mitt or Microfiber Sponge.
- Once surface is clean and dry, test surface and be sure that it's clean. If needed always clay surfaces with Clay Bar. and prepare with Chemical Guys' premium surface prep polish, Pro-Polish.
- Apply a thin coat of M-Seal to your entire vehicle's paint surface using a microfiber applicator or microfiber towel.
- On top panels, use front-to-back motions. On side panels, use up-and-down motions. This method is used to reduce friction and improve results reflectivity. Heavy rubbing is not necessary.
- Use a clean, microfiber towel to buff and reveal beauty shine and depth of your paint.
- Unlike most paint protection sealants, M-Seal can be layered for improved results.
- The key to this product, like all other Chemical Guys Products, is understand these are professional products and that a little goes a very long way.
- Always apply waxes and sealants in light, even layers.
This product cannot ship internationally.