|Polish your vehicle to a perfect shine!|
CarPro Fixer is a one step polishing compound made for any kind of paint surface: freshly painted, soft, hard and new ceramic scratch resistant paint. All can be polished quickly and easily without leaving holograms or swirl marks. CarPro Fixer is the finest yet fastest one step polish that leaves the surface glowing with a perfect shine.
Fixer is capable of removing 1500~2000 grit sand scratches, surface scratches, marring and haze, compounding swirl marks, light swirls, and mild oxidation. The nano-fine finishing powders deliver a perfect finish with fewer passes and an unmatched, wet, mirror-like finish.
Fixer is not like ordinary common polish compounds. It is the new generation of polishing compound that uses Nano components to make it very fast working and versatile. This remarkable product was designed from scratch and formulated to deliver perfect results with less work.
Fixer will remove 80-95% of all light/medium paint imperfections in less time (up to 40% less) delivering a perfect, mirror-like, showroom car finish.
Fixer is 100% body shop safe (silicone/wax free) with no fillers inside. Fixer will ensure permanent removal of sanding marks and leave a flawless clear coat finish. It is economical with only 50 ml needed per 8 m˛, which will cover an average size car.
Fixer can also be used to remove oxidation and restore plastic headlight lens covers.
Fixer by CarPro fixes your paint's imperfections in just one step! Use it before applying CQuartz to guarantee a smooth, swirl-free shine.
1 Liter (33.8 oz.)
- Very fast working time without filling surface pores.
- Good for any type of car paint, soft to ceramic clearcoats.
- Cutting from 1500~2000 grit to final finish surface.
- Takes up to 40% less time!
- No fillers, no holograms, no powder dusting, and no organic silicones.
- Economical - No need for different polishes and pads for same application.
- A versatile polish – good for DA machine or rotary polisher.
- Body shop safe - no silicones/wax/polymers/Teflon used (which only hide scratches).
- Very low consumption use per each car.
- Best polish to use before Cquartz coating.
- Good for hand polishing as well.