Pamper your motorcycle in rich coconut oils!|
Pinnacle Bodywork Shampoo is a rich blend of fragrant coconut oils and foaming cleaners that drenches painted surfaces in moisture while it washes. Nourishing oils enrich painted and clear coated surfaces for a silky shine that is beyond compare.
Car enthusiasts have used Pinnacle for years to pamper the paintwork on their prized vehicles. You can lavish that same attention on your motorcycle by washing it with Pinnacle Bodywork Shampoo.
Motorcycles are subjected to the same pollutants as four-wheeled vehicles; tar, dirt, sap, bugs, and brake dust. The challenge is to remove these contaminants without jeopardizing the delicate finish underneath. Pinnacle Bodywork Shampoo is up to the challenge! A special cleaning agent engineered in our lab, called TUFF SUDS II, is Pinnacle’s key weapon against road grime. This technology causes cleaners to suspend within the suds’ walls and actively lift oil and dirt off the paint surface. The contaminants become encapsulated in the lubricating suds. Upon rinsing, the grime slides off without leaving a mark.
Pinnacle Bodywork Shampoo is just as gentle on chrome, gold-plated, and stainless steel. Watch the dirt and grease roll off!
For the best results, rinse frequently! Any shampoo or cleaner can spot metal before you know it. Rinse your motorcycle often as you wash and dry off the entire bike as quickly as possible to avoid water spots.
- Before washing your motorcycle, experts recommend removing the seat. Though Pinnacle Bodywork Shampoo is extremely gentle, it is not formulated to be used on leather.
- Fill a bucket with 3-4 gallons of water per one ounce of shampoo. Use a strong jet of water to produce mounds of suds.
- Since motorcycles have so many places for dirt to hide, use an EZ Detail Brush to gentle wash between pipes, axles, and spokes. On painted, plated, or metal surfaces, use a Sheepskin Wash Mitt for a gentle wash.
- Wash in sections and rinse often. Be sure the water running off the bike is clear before moving on to the next section.
- Very important! Dry your motorcycle completely as soon as you are finished washing. The fastest way is with a Metro Air Force Blaster. You can dry a motorcycle of any size in 5 minutes or less with this powerful blower. We highly recommend this machine.
Also available in 64 oz. and 128 oz. (gallon).