Dirt and grime sneak into your car every time you open the door!|
When life's little smears and smudges happen, reach for Pinnacle Leather & Vinyl Cleaner. While it can't wipe away all your problems, it can remove just about any stain from leather and vinyl. This is a pure cleaner without any silicone oils, petroleum solvents or gloss agents. Water-based surfactants and non-alkaline cleaning agents penetrate deep into every pore to gently lift out dirt, grease and oils. The toughest stains wipe away leaving only a fresh lemon scent.
Leather & Vinyl Cleaner has a pH-neutral rating of 7 to match the pH range of leather itself. Used properly, this VOC compliant cleaner will not gray or stain light color leathers or cause excessive drying which could lead to premature cracking.
Note: Do not use this cleaner on napped leathers such as suede or glove soft leather. Leather that has become cracked through age or neglect cannot be restored to its original state by any available method.
The toughest stains wipe away leaving a fresh lemon scent.
- Vacuum your seats well to remove any loose dirt.
- Mist a damp towel with Pinnacle Leather & Vinyl Cleaner and massage into the upholstery. Particularly soiled areas may require agitation with an upholstery brush.
- Use the cleaner sparingly and do not allow it to dry on the upholstery.
- Wipe away excess cleaner with a clean, dry microfiber towel.
- If using this product on leather, follow with Pinnacle Leather Conditioner to replenish oils and keep leather soft.
- If using this product on vinyl, follow with Pinnacle Vinyl & Rubber Protectant.
Kit Savings -See our Pinnacle Interior Kit (for leather) and others on the Car Care Kits Page for super savings on this and other Pinnacle Products!
Add on the Remote Trigger Sprayer
for just $4.99 more!
Fits 64 oz. and 128 oz. bottles. Choose the sprayer option in the drop-down menu in the order box.
Pinnacle Leather & Vinyl Cleaner 64 oz.
Stars based on
I would recommend this item to a friend.